• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haunted Life: Last Resort

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
;327; *Is putting items from on a table into a black burlap sack*... No one saw anything...

Ferrin

Easily Lost
:547:*sips*yummers i looove tea.*sips*i don't have tea very much*sips* does this place have free breakfast?*sips* we should fill up our bellies before somebody gets thrown into a dehy--sauna room or something different that takes our sanity!*sips*

Last edited:

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
;134; Yeah, breakfast would be great. I expect to see a 7-course meal laid out on this.. *blows on dining table cloth and dust clouds the air* horribly dirty table.
Umm, can someone clean that please? I expect my food in an hour. *walks off*

Spacial

procrastination
;300; Looks like this place needs to meet my... PARTY CANNON!!! *Pulls out party cannon and shoots streamers everywhere*

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
;134; *walks back in after hearing the party cannon*
Oh yeah, the clown look really suits you. (assuming the streamers were coloured red, yellow and blue like i imagined)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
:584: (Cece) I look like a f***ing piñata. -_- *Shakes streamers off*

:584: (Coco) Cece, watch the language, children are watching! And don't be a party pooper.

:584: (Cece) Sure, when you stop being annoyingly happy. -_-

Burakoru

Belly Slide
:628: Indeed, that is quite hilarious a joke. *Is not laughing*

......for the record I am laughing on the inside.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
;181; I'm sorry about the misunderstanding. I wasn't aware that men could have a feminine name, voice, personality, and body features all in one.

:584: (Coco) That's what I said. xD

:584: (Cece) You tryin' to start somethin' lamb chop?!

:584: (Coco) Please don't start a fight! D8

:584: (Coco) Too late! *Fires an Ice Beam in Lucas' direction*

Last edited: