• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Haunted Life: Last Resort

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
:584: (Both) FIRE!!! 0_o *Runs away*

codeyokoo

The not so special
People, please watch the rp'ing! You are allowed to do it, but, please, not pages long.

Last edited:

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
;327; *Picks up the streamers, rolls them into a ball and puts them in the Black Burlap Sack* Nice to see that there is already a healthy dose of insanity in this house.... *Uses Thief to steal Ferrin's cup of tea*

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
;094; Good luck people with interogating the vikings. You have to travel to the Island of Ignore, I hope you will find here what you are looking for.
:541:Well said Gio. Now, who were the ones that chose option A?
;195;Doug thinks Doug did!
;327;And Tra- I mean, I also chose option A.
:541:Normally you could walk there over the frozen sea. But, yeah, the sea isn't frozen. So swim.
;327;Uhm, even though it's still too "hot" for you, the temperature of the sea is too cold for us.
:541:Don't be a baby, it's completely possible to swim in the sea. There isn't that much ice in the sea yet anyways.
;094;But we also have a rowing boat, but we don't know if it will actually... float.
;327;I guess that's better than nothing.
*2 hours later the two arrive at the Island of Ignore*
;195;The heroes Doug and Lamp arrive safely at the island filled with dangerous stuff! Together with their sidekick Illnis.
;327;It's Travis. Why exaclty are you keeping that lamp with you?
;195;I always have Lamp with me!
;327;I saw the last season. I was pretty sure it wasn't with you then...
;195;Then Axis is not that pretty sure!*runs off*
;327;Doug! We need to stick together!*runs after Doug*And it's Travis!

;327;*huff*D-Doug! Finally! Please, stop running aroud like that and... Wow! That's one big ship!
;195;Doug thinks it's from the vikings.
;327;I'm pretty sure it is. So, should we board it now?
;099;Hinker dinkerrrrr!
;098;Hinker dinker! Hinker dinker!
*The vikings surround the two*
;327;Huh? What what? What's happening?
;195;I think we are intruding on their land. And I think that Kingler is the boss.
;327;*Towards the Kingler*Hello? Viking, buddy?
;099;...
;327;This is a misunderstanding! We, uhm, merely want to ask some things!
;099;...
;327;Is he... Is he ignoring me?*thinks*Oh, I get it, Island of Ignore. I bet this why Lethe hates them, she probably couldn't reason with them. So, now what Doug?
;195;Humpa lump plop?
;099;Herbar dorgarr!
;098;Dan dan dan dan!
;327;You speak Viking Doug?
;195;Shhh! Yio kimpla lompor.
;099;Hrrrr... Shokay flindal mirk? Darbor gergel korbal!
;098;Nirk nirk nirk nirk!
;327;What does he say? What does he say?
;195;He says he has nothing to do with the temperature rising, but that he surely doesn't mind it happening, at least now he and his crew are able to actually sail around instead just partying on the boat and picking the ice away inch by inch.
;327;Partying on a boat definitely doesn't sound bad. If they made this place an awesome club, and they learn to not ignore people, I definitely would walk all that way on the frozen sea to party here!
;195;Hirken nirkel flurgen durken. Darnze!
;099;Darnze? Darnze! Darnze!? Dir ken dar dab el de Darnzen?! Torde!
;098;...
;099;Torde? Darnze es hig ken? Dweq!
;098;Hirg gig eg hirbal den Darnze...
;195;I told them what you just said, the boss is outraged by it, but the crew actually enjoy partying on the boat more than sailing around.
;099;Urrr... Qwert! Kirkel er Darnze!
;098;Hurga! Hurga! Hurga!
;195;Congratulations, thanks to you Gladys, they will change their ship into a club and start to socialize with the other islands!
;327;Alright! I bet this place will be my favorite from now on. Come, lets report back to Lethe and Giovanni.
;195; But first let us dance! Come on Lamp! You too Elvis *starts dancing with Lamp*
;327; My name is Travis!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Wilt(random), Cio, Sir Henry and Addie left to search for the Weather Control Tower.
;253;Hmmm... According to the map Lethe gave us, we need to head north from here.
;215;Say, I'm wondering about something.
;106;Go on Addie, no one will interupt you.
;215;Thank you Wilt. Well, here it is, Lethe told us that her bugger would be frozen if the weather was "normal". But, I don't exactly find weather controlled by a Weather Control Tower normal.
;292;*Scribbles*"Perhaps the Tower has been here for years and is considered normal to her?"
;253;Everyone, stop! You guys feel that?
;106;Feel what Sir Henry?
;292;*Scribbles*"I think he means that it's getting colder."
;253;Indeed. I think there might be a blizzard will be coming up. This is not safe at all, definitely not for Cio. He will faint the second he comes in touch with the blizzard..
;215;So... Now what? We can't take him with us then.
;106;Uhm, may I suggest something? P-perhaps I can stay with him here while you search for the tower?
;253;Not a bad idea. Adalricus is safe from the blizzard, and I will easily survive it. Come Adalricus, let's find that Tower fast.
;215;Uhm, yeah! Aye aye Sir Henry!
;106;Uh, g-good luck! Come Cio, lets head back t-to the mansion.
;292;*Shiiiiiin*

;327;And thus, you won't have any trouble with the vikings anymore.
;094;Seems like all the vikings want is to party all night. So now we don't need to be afraid for a fight.
:541:Hm, so it's not them, this could only mean one thing.
;106;Uhm, hey there!
;094;Looks like Team B's return. Let's see if they have anything from which we can learn.
;106;N-no. We returned because a blizzard was brewing up, which is very dangerous for Cio here. The others are still in search for the Tower.
:541:pffffft. Hahaha! Fantastic! Brilliant!
;292;*Scribbles*"What?"
;094;Lethe just told me something, and, I think I have bad news for you. The Tower doesn't exist, sorry if this came out of the blue.
;292;*Scribbles*"What?"
:541:Hehe, the Tower, it was entirely made up. We don't need no smelly Weather Control Tower to keep this place cool. It's all au naturel.
;106;Ohh, that's not very nice.
:541:Well, too bad. This means those Pokémon in the caves are the source of the problem. You, the last 6! Go there and elliminate them.
;094;Or at least try to reason. We don't want a lawsuit this early in the season.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:547:Uhm, you guys think this might as well be a lie from Lethe?
:628:Not possible, as Lethe told, the weather here is way less colder than it should be. So there must be a reason, which is most likely those Pokémon.
;181;And it's obvious that she's annoyed by this problem. And I don't think she wants to solve this problem herself. And this is the last possible option.
;134;Ugh, are we there yet? I need to rest fast! I think my fur needs to be groomed again.
:584:(Cece)I gladly groom you with a Flash Cannon!
:584:(Coco)Cece! Easy! Uhm, Miranda, was it? Just wait a little bit, we will be there soon enough. And I think if you groom it now, it will be covered with snow soon anyway.
;134;Heh, I'm not taking beauty advises from something that looks like you!
:584:(Cece)Oooh! Burn! ...Wait a sec! She insulted me too! Come here so I can give your face a nice new makeover!
;300;You think that's the cave Lethe was talking about?*Points towards a cave covered with flowers*
:628:Looks like the cave is covered with flowers that can only grow in places that have been exposed to sun for a long period of time.
;181;In other words, yes. Good job Kat.*Pats Kat's head* Hello there? Pokémon hiding in the cave? We only want to talk like decent Pokémon.
;421;*Comes out of the cave*Yes? Hello? Who is there?*Is followed by a couple of Cherubi*
:547:Thank Arceus they are not Bug types!
;300;D'awwww, it's just a Cherrim with a group of adorable Cherubi! Hello! My name is Kat! Nice to meet you!*Offers paw*
;420;D-Dorin, wh-who are these people?
;181;May I introduce myself. Lucas Matthew Nazzorelli. But you can say Lucas. And my fellow Pokémon here are only here to investigate what kind of Pokémon are living in this cave.
;421;Oh, well, nice to meet you. *Shake's Kat's paw* I'm Dorin. Me and these Cherubi are currently traveling around. They wanted to see what the sea is like. But we didn't knew it would be this cold here.
:628:So you used Sunny Day to keep yourself warm. And mess up the ecosystem.
:584:(Coco)That part about messing up the ecosystem wasn't necesary. Now they will feel bad.
:628:But it's a fact. It's not nice to keep away a fact. This gives a false view of the reality.
;134;Yeah yeah yeah. Let's get rid of them so we can report back to grass lady and get back inside the Resort, I want a pedicure.
:547:Miranda! Can't you see these Pokémon are harmless?
:628:Not towards the natural ecosystem here.
:547:Quit it about the ecosystem!
;181;Pardon me, he's still right. It's our job to return the natural balance of this area. A very cold one, but still a balance. Now, Dorin, Lethe the boss of... Uhm, co-worker of... Say, I'm wondering, in what way are Lethe and Giovanni related?
;300;I bet they are happy friends! Well, as much as Lethe could be "happy", haha.
;181;I think I'll stick with compagnion*ahem*Lethe, the compagnion of Giovanni, the owner of the Resort not far from here, has assigned us to take care of the current weather problem of which, I'm sorry to say, you are to blame.
;421;Oh, I'm very sorry that we are causing problems to you. We will head back home as soon as possible and search for an alternative way to the beach, one that is less cold.
;134;Bravo. Now can we please head back to the resort before the usual weather kicks in?
;215;So you're telling me we went through that blizzard for nothing?
;094;That's exactly what I said. At least be glad that you're not dead.
;253;Adalricus here is immune to damage from a blizzard. As for myself, I have to say this was a nice training of survival.
:541:*Grumble*I knew I shouldn't had my hopes up for an ellimination in the first round... Anyway*sneezes*Ah, fantastic, this is what I call, perfectly frozen.*Picks up frozen snot* Looks like team C fixed the problem. I think we are ready for the results Giovanni.

Team A bravely confronted the Vikings! They changed their ship in a club named "SeaKings".
+3 Rainbow coins of DOOM and -3 SP

The second team searched for a tower that didn't exist. I have to be honest, that was quite a twist.
+1 Rainbow coin of DOOM (Wilt will receive only 0.5 Rainbow coins of DOOM) and -4SP

The last 6 contestants returned victorious! Thanks to them, this place wil be, yet again, glorious.
+5 Rainbow coins of DOOM and -2SP

(*The language that the Vikings spoke was entirely made up and does not reflect reality.)

Last edited:

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
;106; Okay, that is NOT okay! ... Sorry, is it okay for me to say that? Still, you can't send us to nowhere!

(OOC: Eh... sorry about not sending in action. Been kinda busy. xD; )

Flame Mistress

;181; I'm glad that our investigation turned out to be successful. I thought my intuition had something there.

(OOC: *tries to come up with a clever "A true gentleman..." phrase*

*fails*

*headdesks*)

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
;134; Hmh, knew not doing any work would pay off.. *bats eyelashes*

(OOC: gosh I don't know why I made my character such a beotch, it's nothing like me lol, I feel mean sometimes!)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
;215; So.. no weather control-machine? We've been searching for, and almost sacrifised Cio, for nothing?

(OCC: Sorry for possible inactivity. this week is very busy for me)

Ferrin

Easily Lost
(Please send your answer in a PM towards me, Dracoste. Don't just do "I pick 1/2/3" but please RP your answer, so we get to know your character better. The Time limit is 60 hours.)
(ohright. say i pick 1/2/3. nothing too specific. and.. whats RP?
;134;Bravo. Now can we please head back to the resort before the usual weather kicks in?
:547:wait,lets swing by a store first.theres a store around here,correct?i have no clue. my supplies are running low

Last edited:

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
@Ferrin, RP mean Role Playing, what Ferrin did in your post you just made.

I know that my desciption of how you have to answer was very vague to most of you. So that's why I post here 3 examples of how you can answer.(This doesn't mean that all the other answers were bad.)

djhappy said:
;195; Doug speak to vikings becaaaaause Doug knows viking speak, Hinger dingen lingeeeeeeeen plop.
This one is straightforward, only telling which option you choose. And if you do it right, you can still show how your character is.

And, oh fadoodle, looks like I made a mistake with Billy Mays' answer.
Billy Mays said:
;253; The weather control tower seems like it would be most logical thing to check but...to be honest, I'm extremely curious as to why on earth there are vikings on the island, so I shall choose to interrogate the vikings. Shouldn't be too difficult for me. *Chuckles while motioning towards his beam katana*
This is indeed a very good answered PM, telling your option and also telling why you don't choose an other one. But, it seems like I read that he chose option B, instead of A, this was entirely my fault. The challange's actions won't be edited, but don't worry Billy Mays, your score will match as if you made option A.

Dracoste said:
:541:Huh? What? I need to be an example? You should've explained it right in th efirst place, now you are just wasting my time...*sigh*Okay, ini miney mo... Viking... What? That's not good enough?*sigh*I go to the vikings because I love boats... Which would be a good reason if you do love boats, unlike me... Now, happy? That was an example... Wait, you want to know why I didn't chose the other options? Know what? Up yours! You already wasted enough of my time! Lethe, out!

So, I hope this made it clear on how you can answer. So there's no need to completely write all the events that will occur, because that's what I and codeyokoo do. Again, sorry that my decription on how to answer was vague^-^'

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

(OOC: gosh I don't know why I made my character such a beotch, it's nothing like me lol, I feel mean sometimes!)

Lucas isn't anything like me, either (I wouldn't just go and have tea right after someone attacks me =p). XD

And yeah, I got a bit confused about the voting, too, though Dracoste gladly explained it for me eventually.

Spacial

procrastination
(OOC: if you watch ponies it's easy to know who my character is a rip-off of)

;300; I made new friends!!! Oh and yeah I did well