• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have a LOT of pokemon for trade! All Legit!

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
I've got a wiki berry?

davidw90uk

Red Gyaradon'ts
hey ill trade ure shiny rayquaza for either my shiny blastoise or magmortar when u have it?

[aka]

do u have the magby
i do if you don't mind it being in japanese
I'll do this trade if you still want to, though I'd prefer an Eevee instead of Totodile now. Gotta breed the Pokemon, so if you want to do the deal I need about 10 minutes to breed and hatch them.
remind me what i'm trading you (eevee is fine)
ill trade a feebas and an aerodactyle for both!! please!
sorry, i already have both
ill give you lickitung for totodile (throw in absol / delibird if necessary)

and ill give you jirachi for shiny rayquaza or shiny eevee ( or mew or ho-oh or lugia or any combination of 2)
@1st trade: sounds good (would like but don't need absol)
@2nd trade: i'm gonna start cloning them, if/when i do, i'll trade for mew and ho-oh
Krabby for Elekid, Teddiursa for Tauros, Drowsee for Cindaquil (Female) and Doduo for Magby? ^^
yes, no (have ursaring), yes (will try for female), and... i think i might have one but i'll trade anyways
I've got a wiki berry?
do you have anything stronger? (i guess a wiki berry would be fine)
if you still have the shiny gastly ill give you a shiny golbat?
i don't really want a shiny golbat
hey ill trade ure shiny rayquaza for either my shiny blastoise or magmortar when u have it?
if the magmortar is shiny (and if not i'll trade for the blastoise) i'll get-a-clonin'
NOTE: i forgot to mention that i'll respond to PM's better than posts

Helmaroc_King

If you're cloning the Rayquaza, the clones are NOT legit.

Piros

I have a Cubone, Phanpy, Snubull, and Spoink (All four untouched from when they were caught, if that matters) - I am interested in a Porygon, Aerodactyl, Totodile, and Larvitar. Any chance you would trade those? o.o

Edit : If you accept the trade, I can't trade until after work at around 5:30 PM forum time.

Last edited:

Chuck

I have a Lotad, Natu and Cubone. Can I trade for Charmander (male) Squirtle (male) and totodile (male. Thanks

Dark Pheonix

<--the Champ is here
any 2 from teddiursa, natu and beldum for that shiny gastly. Pm me if your intrested (may be offline soon).

Magnemite for Cubone
Nosepass for Voltorb
Tauros for Caterpie
Ralts for Growlithe
Aron for Zigzagoon
Kecleon for Spoink
Porygon for Beldum

I am sorry if you already had some of these, but I just based it of your wants and haves list. I will have to breed them for you, so just give me enough warning.

[aka]

If you're cloning the Rayquaza, the clones are NOT legit.
excuse me Helmaroc_King, though I am willing to debate you, this is not the debate forum. so if you do not want to request a trade, i suggest you leave. you wouldn't want me to report you for spam would you?
hey, i need ur seviper and sableye=) Most of the pokemon u want i have but PM me if wat pokemon u need =)
i'm waiting for your response
I have a Cubone, Phanpy, Snubull, and Spoink (All four untouched from when they were caught, if that matters) - I am interested in a Porygon, Aerodactyl, Totodile, and Larvitar. Any chance you would trade those? o.o

Edit : If you accept the trade, I can't trade until after work at around 5:30 PM forum time.
sounds good, but i already have cubone. do ya have anything else i want?
I have a Lotad, Natu and Cubone. Can I trade for Charmander (male) Squirtle (male) and totodile (male. Thanks
again, i already have cubone.
any 2 from teddiursa, natu and beldum for that shiny gastly. Pm me if your intrested (may be offline soon).
are they shiny? if not, no deal
i'll give u electrike,natu and krabby
for chikorita, bulbasaur and totodile
sounds good
Magnemite for Cubone
Nosepass for Voltorb
Tauros for Caterpie
Ralts for Growlithe
Aron for Zigzagoon
Kecleon for Spoink
Porygon for Beldum

I am sorry if you already had some of these, but I just based it of your wants and haves list. I will have to breed them for you, so just give me enough warning.
i have cubone, but other than that it sounds good
I can breed the one's that your looking for....buy it'll take a while.
What can I get for them.
i'll trade you pkmn for pkmn out of my haves list. can you really breed all of them?

OhNoes

JirachiFan!
would you trade a likitung spoink seedot zangoose and surskit for bulbsaur growlith elekid magby and tediursur

Zephiel87

Spriter/GM User
i have a lot of the pokemon you want.
anything in particular you want for a totodile?

Poke gal

HoresesPoniesPokemon
No I don't have a stronger one, what game will you be using?