• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have a LOT of pokemon for trade! All Legit!

deoxys101

ill trade a volpix for shiny eevee

087ba2d2fbd0628b77449709c75db6e0.png

Piros

Hm, how about I swap out the Cubone and make it Skitty, Phanpy, Snubull, and Spoink for Porygon, Aerodactyl, Totodile, and Cyndaquil?

Last edited:

Chimchar718

I have Farfetch'd (but its nicknamed Ch'Ding), I have Shuckle, Teddiursa, Beedrill, Butterfree, and Gligar. I would like Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Turtwig and Piplup. Please tell me which of the pokemon you'd prefer for the four I want.

Chimchar718

Please PM me with friend code and everything if you do. Then we can set up trade.

master of aggrons

<- must get pm me
shiny gastly for krabby

Electivire101

D/P Freak
caterpie, beedrill, krabby, delibird, dunsparce or zangoose for chikorita, totodile, or cyndaquil?

[aka]

would you trade a likitung spoink seedot zangoose and surskit for bulbsaur growlith elekid magby and tediursur
yes i would/will
i have a lot of the pokemon you want.
anything in particular you want for a totodile?
i don't really care
Skitty for Porygon??
sure
No I don't have a stronger one, what game will you be using?
Pearl
snubull for gligar?
ok
Caster send me a PM when u are ready to trade ^_^
will do on one condition, you spell my name right
ill trade a volpix for shiny eevee
is the "volpix" shiny?
Hm, how about I swap out the Cubone and make it Skitty, Phanpy, Snubull, and Spoink for Porygon, Aerodactyl, Totodile, and Cyndaquil?
sounds good
Zigzagzoon & Gligar for Treeko & Mudkip?
i have gligar
I have Farfetch'd (but its nicknamed Ch'Ding), I have Shuckle, Teddiursa, Beedrill, Butterfree, and Gligar. I would like Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Turtwig and Piplup. Please tell me which of the pokemon you'd prefer for the four I want.
i have teddiursa and gligar, but other than that, it sounds good

Sorry i haven't been posting much recently, i've been doing....other things.
Another thing, please no double posting in this thread (or any other for that matter) thats why the "edit" button is there

Last edited:

JckOfSpds

Re:

I'll deal you Absol for Torchic. Deal?