• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have an idea for a deck but don't have a decklist? Click here!

Vast

Snivy is Epic too!
I have a BW Ultra rare Reshiram and want to build a team around it. I only want to use BW Pokemon and I have a lot of them

Vast

Snivy is Epic too!
I have a BW Ultra rare Reshiram and want to build a team around it. I only want to use BW Pokemon and I have a lot of them

Anybody? Help would be appreciated. I have Green Tornado and I love using it! Make sure that I include Snivy/Servine/Serperior and Deerling/Sawsbuck

DigDugLow

Since Triumphant came out, I've been trying to build a deck that utilizes Feraligatr Prime's ability (lets you drop as many water energy's as you want to water pokemon each turn) along with pokemon like Golduck (Heals 2 damage counters every time a water energy is attached to him, his attack is something like 30 +20 for every water energy on your side of the field) and Starmie (attack does 20X the number of water energies attached to Starmie you choose, shuffle those energies back into the deck). What I need help with is proper support for the deck, any ideas?

JLottieB

2 ideas at once

I'm just starting to get into the game and I was looking at some of the newest cards which gave me a couple ideas for decks. I was thinking about doing either a psychic/dark deck with reuniculus, scolipede, zoroark, and maybe mandibuzz.

I was also thinking about a water/grass deck with samurott and sawsbuck.

Any ideas for either deck would be appreciated.

Thanks

kurativ

Hi guys! I'm a total newb at Pokemon TCG and just bought the new Serperior deck and decided I want to base it on it. I also want to convert the deck into a full grass energy reliant deck rather than the mixture of psychic/grass. Any suggestions on good grass cards I could mesh in place of the psychic type?
Thanks in advance!

I really want to build something with reuniclus or krookodile but I don't know what to build :\
I have the green starter deck from black and white and lots of the rares, commons and uncommons but nothing from older sets
please help the newbie? :)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ

Emboar or Typhlosion prime and reshiram, continuous tko dmg, there's various decklist's on this deck startegy, I suggest you take this deck list with a grain of salt

I really want to build something with reuniclus or krookodile but I don't know what to build :\
I have the green starter deck from black and white and lots of the rares, commons and uncommons but nothing from older sets
please help the newbie?

Those two cards is a deck list in itself, running 4-3-4 krookodile with 2-2-2 reuniclus and 1 or 2 120, or 130 hp basic's + seeker is a good strategy, as for T/S/S, sticking with 3 collector, 4 communicator, 4 juniper or copycat and 4 rare candy as a skeleton.

thanks for the advice
few questions: whats collector, whats seeker and what does T/S/S mean?
also I'm assuming where you say 4/3/4 you mean 4 sandile, 3 krokorok and 4 krookodile?
same with 2/2/2 of the reuniclus chain?

Hojinisabeast22

I'm a Fan, Man!
What I think that would be amazing is that once Beartic comes out along with pokemon catcher I could run Cinccino and Zoroark with it. They all run double colorless and as a tech I could put in special dark as well as putting in one each of cleffa and tyrogue. so here's the general skeleton.

Pokemon
3-3 Beartic
2-2 Zoroark
3-3 Cinccino
1 Cleffa
1 Tyrogue
1 Crygnogol

S/T/S
4 Sage's
4 Communication
3 Junk Arm
2 Energy Retrieval
2 Switch
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Pokemon Collector
1 Juniper
3 PONT (Pont stands for Professor Oak's New Theory.)
1Flower Shop Lady/or 2 Seeker.
Energy
4 DCE (Double Colorless)
2 Special Dark
8 Water Energy

Just room for one more card. A tech Maybe. (Not counting the two seeker.)
How do you like that?

Last edited:

xScruffyx

So I hace couple deck ideas that id like some opinions on. As a side note I only have black and white cards. With the new set comin out soon I feel like getting a lot of last years cards would be a waste.. But anyways..

Idea 1
Id like to utilize mandibuzz's blindside somehow. So I was thinkin maybe samurott with pike and zebstrika with electrispark or whatever it was. Or is 3 colors not recommended?

Idea 2
Reuniclus, I love it. Its alakazam pretty much from the first set. For him id like to use zekrom and reshiram for the outrage. Being able to adjust my attack power to meet the hp of my opponent seems fun. And maybe galvantula for leech life to heal away 40 dmg at a time., with revenging bouffalants thrown in there.

Let me know what you guys think about those general ideas.

Charze

Always flyin'
So I hace couple deck ideas that id like some opinions on. As a side note I only have black and white cards. With the new set comin out soon I feel like getting a lot of last years cards would be a waste.. But anyways..

Idea 1
Id like to utilize mandibuzz's blindside somehow. So I was thinkin maybe samurott with pike and zebstrika with electrispark or whatever it was. Or is 3 colors not recommended?

Idea 2
Reuniclus, I love it. Its alakazam pretty much from the first set. For him id like to use zekrom and reshiram for the outrage. Being able to adjust my attack power to meet the hp of my opponent seems fun. And maybe galvantula for leech life to heal away 40 dmg at a time., with revenging bouffalants thrown in there.

Let me know what you guys think about those general ideas.

Well for your first idea, some Pokemon have pokepowers that can damage any pokemon they choose, but I think B/W is lacking in those. I recently faced a deck like that. Targeting the weaker benched Pokemon and being able to pound them with HGSS Kingdra on the bench and Mandibuzz. Leaves your opponent no where to hide. If you are really dedicated on that, getting previous sets would be helpful, but I would wait around for the new set, maybe a Pokemon with Sand Stream or something.

Charze

Always flyin'
thanks for the advice
few questions: whats collector, whats seeker and what does T/S/S mean?
also I'm assuming where you say 4/3/4 you mean 4 sandile, 3 krokorok and 4 krookodile?
same with 2/2/2 of the reuniclus chain?

Sorry, he used some non newbish terms there. Collector he means Pokemon Collector (lets you pick 3 basics from ur deck) Seeker is another supporter (lets you and your opponent pick up a pkm from the bench) and by T/S/S he means Trainer/Supporter/Stadium Cards. And you were correct with 4/3/4 and 2/2/2 :)

Charze

Always flyin'
Hi guys! I'm a total newb at Pokemon TCG and just bought the new Serperior deck and decided I want to base it on it. I also want to convert the deck into a full grass energy reliant deck rather than the mixture of psychic/grass. Any suggestions on good grass cards I could mesh in place of the psychic type?
Thanks in advance!

Maractus I know is a good card, and a basic at that. I would look for Simisage or Lilligant to go with your Pokemon that cant evolve. Don't forget, you dont need to make more grass line. You could make a Stoutland, Unfezant or Cinncino line. Just some things to think about. Good luck!

Kaji Motomiya

KNIGHT of SPEAR
Some of you may have known me before here as the guy who tried to make a Fire Deck revolving around recycling and reusing Energies. I just wanted to say...I have evolved from that; I now use a modified Fire deck involving both Ninetails (ability and non-ability) in the HS series and recycling and distributing Fire Energies.

I'd like to turn that recycling and distributing of Energies to a modified deck mainly comprised of Fighting types. The star of that deck would be the Roggenrola line in Emerging Powers packs, consisting of Roggenrola (Harden & Headbutt), Boldore (Smack Down & Power Gem), and Gigalith (Shear & Rock Bullet). What's a good set of cards that can help support this Roggenrola line and the idea of distributing many Energies to different Pokemon in one turn?

Last edited: