• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

have any of you people heard of serebii???

lugiatamer493

FC: 1203 6804 3145
Gyarados@Yacan Berry
Adamant
Intimidate

EV 212 hp 100 spd 16 atk 180 def

Dragon dance
Thunder Wave
Earthquake
Waterfall

Leads with intimidate and also comes back for some more action later to lure an electric attack for an electivire speed boost. This is a bulky version to switch into garchomp and heracross. T wave is a nice suprise too and my team lacks status.

Snorlax@leftovers
Careful
Thick Fat

EV 36 def 220 hp 252 sp def

Rest
Sleep Talk
Earthquake
Crunch

Special tank. Cruch can hit gengar,starmie, and azelf if he survives an attack.

Gliscor@Focus sash
Impish

EV 252 hp 252 def 6 atk

Earthquake
Stealth Rock
Roost
Knock Off

Physical wall and uses sr and knock off to annoy lots of pokemon, faster than skarm as well

Electivire@expert belt
Adamant
Motor Drive

EV 252 atk 252 spd 6 hp

Thunderpunch
Cross chop
Ice punch
Earthquake

Super effective versus 13 types and is my main attacker late game. Not using lonely as gengar has thunderbolt

Donphan@Enigma berry
Impish
Sturdy

252 def 252 hp 6 atk

Earthquake
Roar
Ice Shard
Rapid spin

Supports my team in 2 ways and damages with earthquake and ice shard

Gengar@life orb
Timid
Levitate

EV 252 sp atk 252 spd 6 hp

Shadow ball
Thunderbolt
Focus blast
Hypnosis

Special sweeper and is there kill a couple pokemon to clear the path for electivire.He needs hypnosis to maybe use on annoying pokemon and to generally support the team
BTW I play by item clause

Last edited:

lugiatamer493

ok but that was because serebii wouldn't load so i thought it never work and can some1 rmt

lugiatamer493

A whole week gone and no answers damn sorry for double post

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
didnt know Gengar could learn Focus Sash........

Aside from the Tangrowth ur teams so standard and OU its boring which is why nobodys rating....

Does Big Root work on Leech Seed? otherwise thats a waste of an itemslot....

Donphan wants Ice Shard > Roar (you cant rely on Vire ALL the time for ice attacks...)

lugiatamer493

well what works as a special wall as im not using cress and any physical walls then and donphan needs roar to pseudo haze

nubinator

Banned
didnt know Gengar could learn Focus Sash........

Aside from the Tangrowth ur teams so standard and OU its boring which is why nobodys rating....

Does Big Root work on Leech Seed? otherwise thats a waste of an itemslot....

Donphan wants Ice Shard > Roar (you cant rely on Vire ALL the time for ice attacks...)

Have you even thought that maybe CRMT are supposed to have competitive teams... as in they're supposed to have OU teams.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Have you even thought that maybe CRMT are supposed to have competitive teams... as in they're supposed to have OU teams.

LOL dont start w/ me too my lil flame happy friend, im not a noob rater like the rest of the bunch here

Youre right competitive teams are OU BUT look through any number of threads and tell me how many teams u see that look exactly or similiar to this one? or go on Wifi and u'll see im right

Thats why its so boring to rate, Ask anyone else, the EXPERT raters here, and theyll agree w/ me. its just a variant generic team. All he really did was take off Skarm for Tangrowth and gave them all standard sets (probably from Smogon) so wats there to rate hmm?

Last edited:

nubinator

Banned
LOL dont start w/ me too my lil flame happy friend, im not a noob rater like the rest of the bunch here

Youre right competitive teams are OU BUT look through any number of threads and tell me how many teams u see that look exactly or similiar to this one? or go on Wifi and u'll see im right

Thats why its so boring to rate, Ask anyone else, the EXPERT raters here, and theyll agree w/ me. its just a variant generic team. All he really did was take off Skarm for Tangrowth and gave them all standard sets (probably from Smogon) so wats there to rate hmm?

If there's nothing to rate. Go away, please go away.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
If there's nothing to rate. Go away, please go away.

I already DID rate and gave suggestions (my 1st post?).....learn how to read seriously....and not selective reading either.....im already leaving becoz knowing someone like u, u want a flame war huh? forget it im not a noob (didnt read that part either huh? selective reading again)

You should be leaving too since all u did was post here to TRY to bash me and didnt even rate/criticize/ make suggestions to the thread starter's team

nubinator

Banned
I already DID rate and gave suggestions (my 1st post?).....learn how to read seriously....and not selective reading either.....im already leaving becoz knowing someone like u, u want a flame war huh? forget it im not a noob (didnt read that part either huh? selective reading again)

You should leave too since all u did was post here to TRY to bash me and didnt even rate/criticize/ make suggestions to the thread starter's team

I laugh at this. Too bad it's to bad to be put into my siggy.

lugiatamer493

well how bout i use crap pokemon then???

P.s For the donphan thingy where can i fit in another pseudo-hazer in here

Dragostea_Din_Tei

The god of Pokemon
OU is common so nobody much likes it. So maybe you should try UU or in your words "crappy pokemon"

lugiatamer493

im gonna take sr off donphan for ice shard and replace tangrowth for gliscor who will have sr

Rudol Ichiga

The chosen one
I think he has waterfall for the flinching factor and better accuracy..
Am I right!? ;)

lugiatamer493

i've made a couple of little tweaks and may use togekiss as special wall or regice to be original

lance-95

Champion Lance
what exactly did u change?