• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have Brock's chances of a cameo in BW dwindled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
When Ash does go back to Kanto, I wonder if he'd appear at Ash's house for a brief cameo? Or would it end like DP, with Ash just running towards his house?

Hopefully we'll get a brief cameo of him in Pallet Town along with where Ash brings his Unova Pokemon back to Oak's lab so that they could meet his others.

Haunter ゴースト

We've had two cameos and a reference to Brock already. Two flashbacks and his clothing. Whether we see him in person is whether we see him have a reunion back at Pallet.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I don't think we're going to see him now. Episode N's opening did not have a character montage of Ash's older friends, so that tells me nobody else will be appearing.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I don't think we're going to see him now. Episode N's opening did not have a character montage of Ash's older friends, so that tells me nobody else will be appearing.

Just because they can't fit old including new characters that are actually relevant to the Black and White plot doesn't mean that they can't bs and bring characters out of nowhere. Don't you get how this show works yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.