• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

have corocoro released the new game yet

cabman

have they??

cabman

k do u have any idea wen

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
maybe its the new game that serebii put in the main site..or the mistery dungeon2

cabman

yea it could be that or battrio or a 3rd game to d/p as most of serebii seem to want a g/s remake but i want confirmation on wat it is

Wasn't it pokemon Battrio? And i think it said on the main page it would be realesed april 14th?

cabman

oh soz i was thinking australian april 14th guess ill wait till tomz

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
In Japan its still 13 so I gotta wait till tomorrow to..I live in Singapore and its 14th now.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
We know they are in the making..but it has not been confirmed that they are the games coming to us on April 14th.

effervescence

Resident Techy
In Japan its still 13 so I gotta wait till tomorrow to..I live in Singapore and its 14th now.
The new day starts in Japan before everyone else. Thus, "land of the rising sun". It's been the 14th in Japan for some time now, they're getting ready for the 15th in a few hours.

And, on topic: The Battrio arcade game is made by Tomy, and just revealed (I'm not really clear if that means it's out yet or what...), and in any case it's most likely not gonna be in the US. CoroCoro's new game, Mystery Dungeon 2: Electric-Type Boogaloo, has just been announced like, a month ago. They don't have a date associated with it, but I'd expect it'll be at least a year before we get it in America.