• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have I Missed Something?

Torchwood

Beginning Trainer
Today being the 26th September, and D/P coming out in 2 days, I am confused by the fact that so many people have D/P already. Did importing sites ship early or has the release date changed?

Google Guru

Longtime Pokemon Fan
Lol, I was wondering 'bout that too, 'till now. :p

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
Well keep in mind that Japan's time zone is way different from ours. Although I'm not sure if they're ahead or behind, but I'm thinking, if they're ahead, it might already be early morning 28th. Not sure though. It could just be that the pre-order people just decided to ship out early in hopes that the games make it to their owners on the 28th. They're shipping all over the world.

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
OH!!!!! LUCKY PEOPLE!!!! (excuse my lack of knowledge of release dates and such for I have not visited serebii in a month) If Japan is getting it in 2 days, then when the heck is the US getting it? I want one!!!!!!! :(( anyway, doesn't pre-order mean you order one, and get it the day it comes out, but you're just guarunteed a copy?

Zee-V70

I believe it's -14 Hours. I was wondering about it, too.

whonext360

Renegade Trainer
well serebii is in england so if japan is like 14 hours ahead it is really ahead in england.

ilabb

omfg hax
Places like Play-Asia will send their pre-order orders out as soon as they recieve the game itself. This helps them be able to send out the games as soon as possible for the people who don't pre-order after the official release date rolls around.

dabattousai

Hikozaru Trainer
Sadly I pre-ordered from Play-Asia and my game is still in Preparing Order and then the money is credited back to my debit card...WTF!?

TooCoolScyther

Sea Ruby Trainer
Official Release date: Sept 28. If you work with sites or business... whatever. You have hookups. You can get games earlier to test it out/play with it.

I had a cousin who had a video game site before. Companies send him games for free like a few days or a week ahead of the release date... so that he can play it and post a review. This case is no different.

As for those who have no idea how far ahead Japan is... seriously. Not to be mean, but they teach that in school. No city/country is ahead by 24 hours +. Common sense people.

Randu

Beginning Trainer
The world has 24 timezones, an Japans is around GMT +10-12, I don't remember exactly. And 'cause there is 24 timezones, in Japan can't b 28th when in America is 26. When in America is 27th, in some point in Japan is morning of 28th. Here in FInland, it's around 9pm when in Japan is 8am.

AuroraDark

never heard off the word: pre-order?
That has nothing to do with anything. Don't try and act sarcastic when you don't even know what you're talking about yourself.

The reason people have received copies "before" the release date is that this game actually came out on the 26th in Asia (outside Japan). It's very common for games to be released a few days earlier there than the official JP date.