• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you almost died?

Bananarama

The light is coming
August of last year. I got into a car crash in NEW YORK (well, that's usual). Thank god everyone survived...

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
Well, i may have.. this summer i got scoliosis surgery, (my spine was in the shape of an S) and one wrong move of my surgeon than i would have been paralyzed or even die.. I am very grateful things went perfectly.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
I've almost died as well... When I was 4, I had a devastating, life-threatening, asthma attack and stayed in the hospital for a week. My Mother informed me that I almost died due to how badly sick I was. Though now, I have complete control and awareness of my asthma.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
Yeah, one of the captives got away. They can get pretty violent once they see the exit, luckily i err....caught...them

Darenix

4 times.

1.)I was born a blue baby. My Mom had miscarried several times before, so my whole family is just really lucky I came out okay.

2/3.) Grouping these together because they're pretty much the same, just separated by about 2 years. I was 7 the first time, and we'd recently moved. The house was in pretty poor condition, livable and not exactly gross, but there was dust and probably mold somewhere. (My family could afford a better place, but it was the only house available in the area and we needed to be there.) The poor conditions along with the harsh winters of New York and my Asthma resulted in me being put in the hospital two times. IIRC, the first time a doctor said that I wouldn't have made it if I had been taken in to the hospital just a day later.

The missing one happened when I was a toddler, but I won't talk about it because it's tied to a very personal matter that's still an open wound for my family.