• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have YOU Beaten Tower Tycoon Palmer yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyHoundoom

Fire Pokemon Lover
I just got to him yesterday. Lost due to Milotic criting on dragon pulse and hypnosis on my Ferligatr. His other 2 went down easly.

mew..

What do you want?
i tried, made it to the 4rth trainer, and lost because my only good one was frosslass and electivire

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I haven't even tried. Mainly because i HATE the Battle Tower. I don't see the appeal of it. All you do is battle trainer after trainer. Also, my Pokemon would suck as i give them moves that i like and most of them aren't very strong. I refuse to make specific movesets that i don't like just to complete a stupid task.

Xyden

Legend Of Steel
I beat him a few weeks ago, i only had troube with his Heatran but beat him thanks to paralysis :p

neo_senku

yep ive beaten palmer, for the first battle against him i used feraligatr, electivire and salamence, for the 2nd battle i used feraligatr, infernape and yanmega

Manafy

I beat Palmer alot of times.

Cyclone

^ where it all began
He's really easy to beat, I've beaten him both rounds many times. Then again, the Battle Frontier brains were easy too.

I got to him once, and had a Poliwrath and Jynx left with full HP but his Dragonite still beat me. :(

blaziken33

-Elite Association-
I'd like to face him. I'm still getting a good team together (need suggestions if anybody will), and I haven't really challenged the Battle tower much.

I do have a question though, how many times do you have to beat trainers in the battle tower until you face him and must the wins be in a row?

marthick

Sea Ruby Trainer
I've beaten him the first time. Ugh, his Milotic is a pain, but otherwise he went down easily.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Nope. I'm too impatient to do the battle tower. It takes too long in my opinion, so congrats to those who have the time and take the time and do it.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
That is good. I can defeat Palmer a bit easily now, when I battle him.

Gospel Clone

Veteran Trainer
I beat him the first time thanks to my Electivire. Haven't played on the battle tower long enough to make it to the second version of the Tycoon.

Micha

Just met/beat him for the first time some hours ago.. Wasnt that hard, easy 20BP :p

MetalMEB

I've beaten him twice he's pretty easy, I lost the first time I battled him though, just wasn't expecting him to have certain moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.