• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have YOU Beaten Tower Tycoon Palmer yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better to test your skills against real people with Wi-Fi, not against computers with hax. ¬_¬

Wi-Fi Is computer, they just have registered teams...programmed to use good moves not to think...Case in pont I'm fighting an annoying *** Gengar with hypnosis, dream eater, double team, confuse ray. he's of course faster than all my team and starts whittling togekiss away with lucky sleep sticking. I got fed up with it and started CONSTANTLY switching togekiss who was asleep with garchomp who wasnt, to which the Gengar always used hypnosis on Togekiss, and dream eater on Garchomp...Running him out of PP...and Wi-Fi definitely gets more hax luck than cpu battle tower, and its worth more points...at least for me who cant get a break for R2 to R3. -.- (always get highly countered on the 7th fight of R2 matches.)

Flamer

I beat him a few weeks ago with a team of Latios, Charizard and Riakou. I then lost on the next room to a girl whose Lapras hit with perish song 3 times in a row!!! :( Now thats bad luck. Haven't been back since, although I probably will soon

DieChavsDie

Im hoping to face him today (first time), but I am unsure of which pokemon to use for the third slot.

Im using:

Mamoswine (For Dragonite, and hopefully take a chunk out of Milotic)
Staraptor (For Milotic. Cynthia's Milotic always falls to Brave Bird, so I hope the same happens here (I beat her Milotic with Brave Bird whilst at Level 50 first time through))

The third member of my team is the tricky one to choose.

Also, who comes out first, Dragonite, Milotic or Rhyperior. Ive heard some say Dragonite, but some say Rhyperior.

Ok, who makes more sense to take out Rhyperior, from my team: Drifblim, Hippowdon, Gastrodon, Torterra and Vespiquen.

Obviously Vespqieun is out of the question. Torterra and Gastrodon seem the best options, but my Torterra is pure physical, and Gastrodon will probrably be slower than Rhyperior.

Shadow Ballin'

Just trippin'
I've beat him twice. The first time when he had Rhyperior, Milotic, and Dragonite, I beat him with Latios, Metagross and Gengar.
The second time, yesterday, when he had Cresselia, Heatran, and Regigigas, I beat him with Weavile, Gengar, and Porygon-Z :)

Charmander#4

Dating Rosie Palms?
I did beat him the first time I met him, but I have never had a luckier match! He knocked most of my team out just like that. My Garchomp and Dragonite were down, and I had only just managed to get his Dragonite down. His Milotic had half it's life remaining, but then again, my 'Tar was halfways as well. It missed me with all but one Surf and I... I beat it. And Rhyperior just kept missing, while I kept hitting it with EQ!

I almost got a bad conscience for being so darn lucky. Man...

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
I beat him loads of times even though I beat him usually by only one pokemon. I actually find him easier to beat than other people because My teams are all designed to counter his lol.

Larry

I beat him twice using alakazam, dragonite and i can't think of the other one know...

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Beat him today the first time. Milotic made problems, he took down my Lucario, while I tried to use the Endure-Reversal combo.. Oh well, an Endure too late :/. Gyarados managed to weaken Milotic enough to beat him later, though he was almost KO'd... It was very lucky that he woke up just before the final blow and Tycoon switched the Milo for Dragonite... So the rest was basically the matter of sweeping, as I managed to DD before ;P

yay, now i got the Thunder Wave TM to trade away^^

Timberwolf21

tycoon

yes i beat him the first time, my alakazam killed milotic and rhyperior with grass knot and then lapras with ice beam to finish off dragonite.
Don't know how im gonna get up to 100 ina row though

viperGTS

<---Chaining For!
I have seen him 4 times with my team of Torterror (Torterra),Floatzel,and Charizard and I still lose to his Dragonite,I just HATE that thing...

I think ive seen your torterra in the wifi tower! it was an ace trainer with a torterra called torterror.
Anyways, ive beat him the first time, but that's about it.

Usagi

Just the first time, I lost when I had 38 wins.
Might need to work on my team before trying again.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
I got past him once and I was almost to the second challenging when I lost on the guy just before him! I was heated

Status
Not open for further replies.