• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have YOU Beaten Tower Tycoon Palmer yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyPalkia

Yes, I have beaten him one time. At least for me he was easy. I used Swampert and maybe another Pokemon to beat him.

SharpedoX

Treinador Áureo
Yes, I've beaten him more than one time but I can't remember what was my team back then...

I'm entering the Battle Tower once more and plan to defeat him, with my team of Starmie, Tyranitar and Froslass and, eventually, get myself the Battle Tower Star.

mielad2

Ohnoez!! OMG HELP!!!
Yes I have beaten him. He's not hard you just need the right pokemon.
Empoleon can survive 2 Dragon rush's so it's okay if a Ice Beam misses.
Milotic is hard to defeat so Empoleon using surf till it dies. Then Garchomp's Dragon Claw finishes it. Rhyperior is going 1HKO with Empoleon's surf..
This has help me beaten him many times his second team.. I haven't reached it.

I defeated him with his first Team already. It was quite easy. Even my Bellossom could shine against him. :3

Now I need to get my streak back. Damn Gallade. >__>

I beat Palmer the first time countless times...

Second time... only got to him once... and it had to end up down to his Calm Minding Cresselia vs. my Shadow Balling Vaporeon. <.<

darkmega

fought him beat his 2nd team (you'd be surprised how fast a azumarril rips through both his teams maybe not the milotic) pretty much the first one is easy, i like empoleon for the first one

I used on the first one gengar-energy ball,tbolt shadow ball and focus blast energyball pwnt his rhyperior lol empoleon @ice beam smashes dragonite

substitute>rock wreaker
Skarmory>most of his team lol

2nd battle: cresellia fails against crunch TTar. his cresselias got nothing on you just dragon dance and then crunch him. any dark type pretty much owns cresselia and sandstream kills moonlight. Heatran gets owned by TTar's EQ, easy one shot after dragon dance. Heracross can oneshot regigigas with close combat or u can just drill peck stall with skarm. or send in any exploding tank pretty much >.> Machamp thrashes regi

I beat his 2nd team with my uba wonderguard spiritomb (jk)

I killed his entire team with a dragon danced TTar

Focus Sash Shedinja>Tower Tycoon

Last edited:

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
I've beaten him both times. I use Standard Electivire, Outraging, CB Garchomp, and Wobbster (what? I think it's cool!).

The first team is pretty easy, though I can't kill his Milotic in one hit, which then activates the Salac. Ice Punch DNite, repeatedly EQ Rhyperior, then EQ Milotic once, then TPunch, or if it dies, send in Garchomp to Outrage.

Second team (only done once so far), Cross Chop 'gigas, which killed my 'vire. Send in Wobb, and Counter. Then use Mirror Coat repeatedly.

I love my Wobbster! Don't worry, I don't use it competetively!

Kass

I beat Palmer a few weeks ago... I brought a team specifically designed to KO Milotic... Milotic, Tyranitar, and Zangoose. He used Dragonite, then Rypherior (both were a cinch with my Milotic), then his Milotic was taken down easily by Zangoose. He wasn't very hard to beat but I haven't continued my streak since I beat him.

bushin

I don't want to sound arrogant and stuff,but...

Yeah i had beated him already ... and a lot of times...
That was a piece of chocolate cake... (Yummy! *.*)
i have 144 wins on battle tower. ^_^

If you want to know...
my team was kind of standard...

Tyranitar + Clefable + Lucario...

yep,
2 weak to ground and 3 weak to fighting...lol
don't even ask me how did that...

I used Gengar and Garchomp sometimes too...

Antigen

I beat him and then suicide on my 4th run. It's pretty easy to get points that way so I can buy those drugs >_>

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
i just beat him with my afore mentioned team, was'nt hard except his evil cresslia (spelling??) HEATRAN AND Regigigias fell to a clsoe combat each

aerisLana

i cannot believe
Well not yet, and I'm not planning to battle him anyway since battling in Battle Tower is not my thing. It also bores me, so haha, don't complain xD. Maybe if I get a good team, maybe I'll try to beat him.

--wishmaker

I managed to beat him on my second try. I was pretty surprised at how easy he was to beat the second time round considering how hard he was the first :p
I used Umbreon, Houndoom and Lucario.

Mandude

I just decided to try my luck at the battle tower about 10 minutes ago. I not only made it to palmer with his frist team, I didnt lose and he only beat my Infernape. I ended up beating his Milotic with Blastoise.

Silver83

Thanks for that list :)

I havn't visited him yet still training the pokemon I want to bring with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.