• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have YOU Beaten Tower Tycoon Palmer yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
I just keep getting haxed after I beat Palmer the first time. I nearly got haxed by a Subpunch Nidoking with Brightpowder before battling Palmer, but somehow defied the odds. :p

What are the odds of a boosted Flamethrower missing twice in a row? Tell me NAO!

Annhialator Zero

killkillkillkillkill
I got paralysed from a Thunderbolt and couldn't move twice in a row (Chances of that happening are 0.625%) T_T Fortunately Metagross killed that guy

Shindou-kun

Lunar Dancer
Hey at least you guys can make it to him. I only battle in Doubles so I can't meet him.

Anton

Red Cheat Master
Im to lazy to get to his team.

Shuckle would blow his team apart though.
yes you read that correctly

Last edited:

Anton

Red Cheat Master
Shuckle -Sitrus Berry

Toxic
Rest
Substitute
Encore

Haven't gotten to him yet. Sigh... got to figure out a good battle tower team to make things easy.

And who said that's it's a waste of time?! The battle tower gets you BP, which is necessary to get some of the most important items in the game (i.e. TM26 EQ and the magical EV items).

Haven't gotten to him yet. Sigh... got to figure out a good battle tower team to make things easy.

And who said that's it's a waste of time?! The battle tower gets you BP, which is necessary to get some of the most important items in the game (i.e. TM26 EQ and the magical EV items).

Jink

DY-NO-MITE
I got to and beat him just last week for the first time using Dragonite, Miltoic, and Swampert.
Toxic on Milotic is love. :)

Kinda scared because on my 20th battle, all I had left was my swampert, and I had to take down a jumpluff, but strangely, swampy was faster and I killed it with one ice beam.

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?
i can easily own palmer in the first battle but for some apparent reason i get owned by the next fight right after him...

Zadros

Incorrigible slacker
Do you really need to win 100 straight to upgrade your trainer card? Or do you just need to beat Palmer's second team?

Super Kenny

I still haven't beaten the second palmer at 49, my WHOLE PARTY got wiped by a single Dusclops with crazy hax. The Dusclops had Toxic, Double Team, Protect and Confuse Ray. My Milotic died slowly from Toxic(was a long battle trying to survive), got Dusclops down to probably 1 hp from a few Surfs, then pulled out Electivire(Dusclops had Double Team up to near max) which died from Toxic. Then my Flygon which was last..killed itself. That Dusclops was a NIGHTMARE!! I wish I didn't underestimate it and killed it faster though >_<...1 battle away from Palmer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.