• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have YOU Beaten Tower Tycoon Palmer yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusknoir08

<Insert Title Here>
yes. i have. i beat him today: my team: electvire, frosslass, roserade

i KOed dragonite with frosslass's ice beam, switched to garchomp, who almost koed rypherior. but it died. i sent in electvire, who koed rypherior. then i thunder punched milotic, leading to a 2 hit ko.

if you reach his second team then i'd advise using electivire again. my electivire done most of the work against his second team, baton passed to electivire after 3 swords dances and cross chop OHKO'd Heatran OHKO'd Regigigas. then switched to Garchomp and Crunch just 2HKO'd cresselia

Wolverine

The one and only!
I beat him the first time. I used Breloom, Lanturn, and Latios but Lati did most of the work. I'm training a new team for his second team.

GreenDragonite149

OH! WHAT NOW
i cant even remember how many times i beat him. lets just say this, whenever i get bored i kick back and procede to kick the crap outta palmer

mew..

What do you want?
if you reach his second team then i'd advise using electivire again. my electivire done most of the work against his second team, baton passed to electivire after 3 swords dances and cross chop OHKO'd Heatran OHKO'd Regigigas. then switched to Garchomp and Crunch just 2HKO'd cresselia

my electvire doesnt have cross chop, but i am using electivre, as earthquake can ko heatran, lucario, who im using in the 2nd team, can CB his regigas, and then frosslass can take care of cressila by destiny bond or shadow ball

Metallica

whaT a coincidence he used the exact three pokemon i used against him Rhyperior, Milotic, and Dragonite. so i had to prove my team was better and it was.

drshoes22

I've beaten him a few times. My Latios works really well against his team, especially with a chesto berry to protect against Milotic. I think as long as you have a fast special sweeper with surf, thunderbolt, and ice beam it'll be easy. I never faced him the second time though.

Ive never beaten him I was close my team was:Zapdos,Sceptile,And Infernape
My Sceptile against Dragonite.Not Fair.
Edit:WOO RANK UP!

Yep. I beat him with my Lucario, Milotic and Salamence.

Milotic VS. Milotic = a long and boring battle.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Im so ****** I've had this game like 3 months and I just beat Palmer, and I couldnt even beat him the 1st time because he changed his line-up, I was expecting Dragonite to be first so I had Garchomp in Front and what do ya know Milotic comes out with Hypnosis, Now Garchomp is holding a Choice Band so he gets 3HKOed, same with Lucario and Heracross

Round 2: I finally get to this jerk again This time I actually win with
-Torterra beating Rhyperior
-Walrein beating Dragonite]
and -Luxray beating that dreadful Milotic

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
I used wise glasses heatran (don't ask), aerodactyl and blissey.

He sends out rhyperior first, easy pickings for heatran with earth power. Then he sends out dragonite and aqua tails. heatran uses dragon pulse for the 2hko, or was it ohko, I can't remember. next he sends out milotic and you guessed it, sleeps heatran, I send out aerodactyl and get a hydro pump in the face (should have seen that coming) so I send out blissey to cure heatrans sleep, then switch back to heatran. heatran has a little waar with milotic but is eventually KOed. then blissey comes out and seismic tossed milotic for the win.

go blissey!

Essencewing

Muckraking Trainer
I was using Tyranitar, Dragonite, and Salamence the first time I tried, and I lost so badly I near broke down and cried. Then he weht and said "Good bout. Hope to see you again"?! Next time I'm gonna use Dragonite, Klidia (my Staraptor) and Boltix (Luxray) and pray to God I win. I've tried three times already.

CHAUNSEY!

I've beaten the first round lots of times, and the second round with him twice. After that the AI started being really haxxor. For example, my longest steak got ended by a seriers of OHKO moves that NEVER MISSED. ONCE.

Right now I'm putting together a super team found here: (it's a double batting one though) to get my fifth trainer star.

Btw, does anyone else have suspicions that the 100th battle is against the player's father???? I do :O

blaziken33

-Elite Association-
I beat him for the first time. I used Garchomp, Azelf, and something else that didn't do much, I forgot. But I was quickly beaten in the next challenge. :(

oneechan_20

I lost by a little bit the first time. Didn't know what was coming. :)
Second time, I won by a fluke. Thank god for Blizzard :D.

I lost my streak at 41 x_x, so I won't be battling his 49 team for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.