• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have YOU Beaten Tower Tycoon Palmer yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i just beat him yesterday he was kinda hard

Bobbles_666

Togemeista maniac
I beat his 1st team with Togekiss, Metagross, and Wobbuffet. Togekiss ;468;beat Dragonite, Rhyperior beat Togekiss, Metagross ;376;beat Rhyperior, Milotic beat Metagross. Then I Mirror coated his Milotic to eternity.;202;

Luneth

Tehpwnzar
The first Tycoon is easy, I've only had a winning streak of 40, so I've never faced the second- what's the second tycoon got on his team?

fireblast_10

Pokemon trainer
I think the tycoon's teams are pretty easy, but maybe that's because my teams are designed to take it out lol.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I've beaten the first but ive never gotten as far as the second but Im workin on that

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
I defeated him once. I had the most trouble, with Milotic. Damn I hated that Recover.

Regan

Banned
He actually wasn't that bad.. i found the battle before him impossibly hard though.. (for the 49 win Palmer)

ray2020

peace out!
winning many battle tower matches... easy...

it's a good way to earn nice tms and items

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Yeah, and proud of it!

Beat him in singles, with my 3 favorite pokemon ( Dragonite, Infernape, and Swampert. )

Doti

Wat
Beat him last night (21st Battle) with Latios and Metagross. Milotic is by far the hardest to beat. His Dragonite and especially Rhyperior are an absolute joke.

As for the 49th battle...don't know if I'll even bother. Short attention span.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I beat him the first time a few months ago. Honestly, I swept his team with this:

Empoleon@Leftovers(I think)
Calm Nature
252 HP/6 Sp Atk/252 Sp Def
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Stealth Rock

His Rhyperior uses special attacks(wtf?) and can be wiped out with Surf or Grass Knot. Stealth Rock helps KO Dragonite with Ice Beam, and Grass Knot kills Milotic in 2 hits, iirc.

I haven't challenged him a second time yet.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
My breloom destroyed him, all by herself, heck she'll probably beat the entire tower by herself.

Seed bomb OHKOed rhyInferior, desimated milotic and dragonite died to stone edge. Spore really helped with it though.

true+false

I've beaten his first team several times, but I always seem to get major hax against me when I'm about to face his second team.

randomspot555

My top scores:

Team up with AI: 21 (Current game)
Double battle: 31 (all time high), 21 (Current).
Single: 49 (all time high), 21 (Current).

Heatran came out, destroyed Starmie and Gengar, then exploded my Dragonite. It sucked.

Pinata Panda

I Am Crazy ^_^
Yeah i beat him only cause ithot i would get something better then 20 points that was a totally a rip off

Status
Not open for further replies.