• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you broken a bone?

Have you broken a bone

• Total voters

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
I wanna know if you have broken or dislocated a bone in your body.
For me, I have broken my wrist and my finger.

ROFLMAO

I've broken multiple. I broke my leg, I've shattered my right wrist, had a bone bend WAAAAAAAAAY too far in my elbow of my left arm and snap/go through the skin, amazing that they saved it :s Yeah, I'm a bit accident prone xD

Cruxis

Banned
i had my shoulder and upper clavicle broken. i got into a fight with this trailer park trash kid named jeff. basically what happened was jeff comes up to me saying he heard i took pictures with his girlfriend last time i was there. im like wtf, i never took a picture with anybody (srs), maybe because your girlfriend was high as fuk she saw me texting and thought i was taking a picture. jeff is like nah its ok i wont start a fight but if you do it agian ill kick your *** and im loling. so later on jeff gets piss wasted and forgets his little word, takes off his shirt to reveal his 120 lbs body and comes at me and im loling, so i pick the kid up and throw him onto the porch and start kicking his ***. then jeffs 6 friends jumped in and threw me down. had no way of winning, 1 vs 7. they got me to the ground and kept kicking at me, broke my upper shoulder and clavicle.

I had to wear a stupid sling, couldnt use my right arm in anything couldnt do something as simple as write or type or hold a damn fork. but the worst part of it was i couldnt work out for months. i lost a lot of muscle and got much weaker, i had never been so fucken angry in my life.

i miss jeff.
so does his family.
but i make sure they receive pieces of him every now and then.

Srs.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
When I was 8, I broke my left middle finger and last summer, I broke my collarbone.

So, I guess I'll vote for hand and neck, since the collarbone is pretty close to the neck and any dumbass knows that fingers are in your hand.

Last edited:

Spookz

Lumos
Just my index toe. Still hurts a bit every now and then, mostly when it's going to rain.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I haven't broken any bones. I've dented my leg possibly permanently, but no, never broken anything.

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
I have very sturdy bones, there have been times where people thought I would have broken something but never did. Thank goodness for that! :)

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I broke my collarbone when I was a baby.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Wrist and arm are in the same catagory

What kind of back-asswards system are you using so that arms go in the wrist category (which is pretty ridiculous by itself), but ankle and leg are discreet?

Just my index toe. Still hurts a bit every now and then, mostly when it's going to rain.

holyshitareyouseriousthatsawesome

Anywho, I've broken both my wrist and my arm, when I was in elementary school. I miss childhood.

Midnight_Warrior

ITS OVER 9000
Broke my thumb and ankle bone. My thumb was wedged in a door, and my ankle bone broke when I fell during roller skating.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I once cracked my head in half from a truck door. I was so little, and they had to give me a shot in my brain (literally). It felt weird when the doctor put the two pieces back together.

Then there was the snowboard incident. Tried doing a "falling leaf", and instead, I flipped over and there went my arm >.<