• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you caught a Missingno?

So have you ever encountered, or caught a Missingno, or like Pokemon in any of your games? Have you used it in battle, or what?

kabzy

Grass Trainer
No, but i just wanted to lol at Neekerisanni123's signature :)

Skull-Kid

I've never caught a Missingnos. I use to believe it was just a made up Pokemon. This was before I got access to the internet and looked it up.

;181;

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
When I was really little on my really old and lost Red version, I had about 20. And all the rest of my Pokemon were at level 100 thanks to the Rare Candy Glitch.

oh yes, of course. but i never saved the games because i believed what people said that your game would corrupt if you saved with a missingno. in your party.

but even just seeing one was fun, glitching the hall of fame was the bomb.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
hehehe I caught one in Red and used it. It was funny to use it in battle because of the blurrness

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Nope. I got the Pokerus in Gold so I'm happy.

Yep, I've caught a few of them.

They all evolved into Flying Kangaskhan...

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Nope. I have never ever tried the glitch or saw one on those games. I was not even born when they came out.

Shadowed Darkrai

THE Inactive User.
I caught one...I didn't see a point to catching more (besides screwing up the Hall of Fame...That never gets old.) I also caught one LM4, but released it when my game began to screw up...weirder than usual, I mean. My favorite was "h poke," because it was supposedly the only harmless glitch.
A few days after I caught h poke, my Red erased itself. It was the third time in a few months.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I never tried the glitch, and I don't plan on ****ed up.

Funny story about Missingno. actually. The first time I ever caught one, it was sent to the PC and it completely ****ed a lot of things up in the game.

ditto that. almost literally

caught a ditto that was lv 148 and it evolved into a lv 1 riachu....

Shuckle of Cloudy Sky

Stall Fest FTW
Yeah of course! Who wouldn't turn down the best Attack Stat in the Game? (136 is 6 more then Rhydon, with the highest non-glitch attack in the game)

Problem is my name, I has a y in it, but it's the second letter... so I often used the name 'taylor' to get Ghost MissingN0.