• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you caught the 28 Unown Forms yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mespritchaser

Vampire Slayer
I wanted to see the rest of the Ruin Maniac Cave so I went to the Solaceon Ruins to try catching the Alphabet Forms of Unown. I mostly caught them with Quick Balls, but I also caught some with Ultra and Dusk Balls. I succeeded catching all of them and I was able to go to Solaceon via Ruin Maniac Cave. >^o^> Then, I went to the end of the Ruin Maniac Cave to catch the Punctuation Forms of Unown. XD
Did you have the same experience as mine? ^_^

Last edited:

Torterra12

Event collector
yes i have also done that i caught all mine in ultra's and dusk balls

elite ralf

I caught them all and kept them in a special box, with the Plain Theme and named the box UNOWN. lol

Nytestryke

Knowledge is Power
I caught them all and kept them in a special box, with the Plain Theme and named the box UNOWN. lol

Lol. I did the same. Even with the Box. Just that I called it Unown X (because I made all of my box names end with X, for some reason *shrug*).

yaminokame

やみのかめ

That's what I did lol ^^ I was hoping that collecting them all would show for more than just a rare candy T_T

Last edited:
I'm only missing three Unown (not counting ! and ?). Yeah, I keep my Unown in a box called 'UnownBox' XP

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I have, but X was so hard to find! I had 25 of the Alphabet Unown and I spent hours searching for just one X. I eventually found it and placed them in my Unown Box. They're all nicknamed after their shape, from A-?.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I never even teried that.. I once catched unowns to get a hippototas but that's it... I don't see the point of wasting your time on unowns...

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
I might actually try it some day, sounds like fun and frustration at the same time :D

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Since G/S I caught all Unowns at the very first point ..Needless to say that on my first Maniac-visit lead me to the last two...

coolespeon

I dont know.
For me it was a full day of unown and finally got them all. The most difficult for me was unown E and the signs I didn´t realized that the cave of ruin maniac send me to that room.

SkittyGirl07

No I haven't caught all 28 Unown. But I have caught a lot of them. It's just hard to remember which ones I've caught and which ones I haven't.

Munchy.42

I was actually quite lazy, and just migrated them all from FireRed xD

Although, that might of taken longer actually :/

But still, it was worth it to finally be able to get to the place with ! and ? in :D

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
In Diamond, I've gotten around 1/2 of them now. I usually just go into the cave to catch them whenever I get bored or dont have anything better to do. But yeah, mine have their own box, and I'm keeping them in alphabetic order (so I can find out who I'm missing).

mespritchaser

Vampire Slayer
In Diamond, I've gotten around 1/2 of them now. I usually just go into the cave to catch them whenever I get bored or dont have anything better to do. But yeah, mine have their own box, and I'm keeping them in alphabetic order (so I can find out who I'm missing).

That`s nice. I also alphabetize them. XD I`m even planning to give them names, all 28 of them, cause I forgot. :-? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.