• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever Been On Fire?

Do you remember ever being on fire before?

• Total voters

ArtProjectCorn

Time Waster
I have jumped through a window though.

You jumped or you fell?

I don't actually remember being burned other than the time my ankle was on fire. The scar from that was around for a long time. I think I still have it, but it could be something else.

Ethan

Banned
Yeah, are you kidding me in resident evil I shot like ten zombies in a row, you better believe I was on fire.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I'm a boring person who's never been on fire before. 8(

I've given myself a fairly nasty burn, though. Did you know that the heating elements of the melting point measurement...things...in chem labs get really fucking hot? As in, "touch them for a fraction of a second and your fingers will have white blisters for a couple weeks and oh god the pain" hot? Yeaaaaahh. (in my defense my school uses ancient mel-temps that leave the hot parts out in the open, while newer models clearly make an effort to hide that ****)

The only other major burn I've given myself was with a pizza pan, but that's so mundane compared to burning yourself for science!

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
When I was in High School, one of my friends went completely up in flames. We were in welding class, and a spark hit his pants. A moment later, he went up like pitch. I still remember him freaking out, screaming. I called to him "STOP, DROP, AND ROLL, JOEY!" and he began rolling on the concrete floor. The agriculture (as welding was part of the agriculture course) teacher managed to put him out with a fire extinguisher, and the wood shop teacher/av teacher called an ambulence. There was blood and bits of Joey's charred flesh on the floor, and the room reeked. Mr. Adams had to hose the entire floor off, and we all were sent out to the football feild for the rest of the class period.

And that was one of the most horrific things I've ever seen, ladies and gentlemen of SPPf. Everyday, I am thankful that my burn wasn't as severe.

~Nemmeh ;107;

treespyro

Vintage much?
No never but I was fire playing basketball which doesn't count but still good enough with the points

Flamesword12

Nope. My hand did burnt through. But that does count since I touch a glass. Yes,a glass.

treeco123

no but a few months ago at school a worst enemy friend burnt my hand with a soldering iron "accidentally",it hurt:mad:.

I've been burned lighting a fuse for a bottle rocket but never actually on fire.

ArtProjectCorn

Time Waster
When I was in High School, one of my friends went completely up in flames. We were in welding class, and a spark hit his pants. A moment later, he went up like pitch. I still remember him freaking out, screaming. I called to him "STOP, DROP, AND ROLL, JOEY!" and he began rolling on the concrete floor. The agriculture (as welding was part of the agriculture course) teacher managed to put him out with a fire extinguisher, and the wood shop teacher/av teacher called an ambulence. There was blood and bits of Joey's charred flesh on the floor, and the room reeked. Mr. Adams had to hose the entire floor off, and we all were sent out to the football feild for the rest of the class period.

And that was one of the most horrific things I've ever seen, ladies and gentlemen of SPPf. Everyday, I am thankful that my burn wasn't as severe.

~Nemmeh ;107;

Holy crap, is your friend okay? Was there any severe lasting damage? Can you tell just by looking at him that he's been on fire? Wow. The way you described it made it sound really terrible. Was it? It seems odd for me to say things like that because I asked if anybody's whole body was on fire before when I made the thread, but wow. I guess I really don't know what happens when that happens, maybe that's normal.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Holy crap, is your friend okay? Was there any severe lasting damage? Can you tell just by looking at him that he's been on fire? Wow. The way you described it made it sound really terrible. Was it? It seems odd for me to say things like that because I asked if anybody's whole body was on fire before when I made the thread, but wow. I guess I really don't know what happens when that happens, maybe that's normal.

Oh yes, you can tell. Especially his legs. When it happened, I could have swore I saw the bones in his left leg. Icky. The most severe burns were located on his lower body. He was off school for several months...understandibly.

And yes, it was terrible to see, and I imagine more terrible for Joey. It's something I will never forget, even if I live to be 100 (which is highly unlikely. Most of my family dies in their sixties-seventies). I'll never forget the smell, either. It's one of the worst, if not the worst, smells in the world.

Last edited:

Haruka

Banned
I might as well be since I'm so h-
I'm so hot I might as well be.

Oh. Well, okay. Still plenty of good ones left. I'm blazing with pas-

I'm already ablaze WITH PASSION.

Ugh. Fine. What else...Oh yeah. I was scoring so much in basketball, damn straight I wa-

Yeah, are you kidding me in resident evil I shot like ten zombies in a row, you better believe I was on fire.

No, but I'd sure love to douse you all in gasoline and set you on fire.

I'd love to do that myself.

Anyways, nah. I've never actually been on fire, but I've been burnt countless times by it. Well, that, and hot things in general. I have a permanent scar on my left arm from spilling incredibly hot coffee on it by accident. It's shaped like a mushroom. It's neato.

Last edited: