• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

have you ever been on Mirage Island?

have you ever been on Mirage Island?

• yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • no :(

Votes: 46 86.8%

• Total voters

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
No, but there isn't much there (I saw the map in my NP game guide) All that's there is Leichi Berries and wild Wynut.(SP?)

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
I dont really care about the berry... But i want to meet lv.50 wynauts!

skitty24

No, but there isn't much there (I saw the map in my NP game guide) All that's there is Leichi Berries and wild Wynut.(SP?)

Yeah, I've been to the Mirage Island only once. You find KELPSY BERRIES at the Mirage Island, not Leichi Berries. Its pretty cool to see Lv. 45- Lv.50 Wynuts there, otherwise, its pretty boring at Mirage Island.

Dinaria

These are real fears
I haven't, but I don't care so much about it either.
But you knew this already. (;

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
Yeah, I've been to the Mirage Island only once. You find KELPSY BERRIES at the Mirage Island, not Leichi Berries. Its pretty cool to see Lv. 45- Lv.50 Wynuts there, otherwise, its pretty boring at Mirage Island.
No, your wrong I double checked my guide and the main site, and it says Leichi.

~Flygon_Rocks~

.:Time Lord:.
where is mirage island i know u have to ask that guy in pacifidolg or dewford if he can see it or not but where is it

skitty24

No, your wrong I double checked my guide and the main site, and it says Leichi.

NOOOOOO, I checked my guide book, and it says Kelpsy Berry.
Oh, and when you check the Serebii site, don't the berries look like kelp?!

Last edited:

Mli

Cykelpedal
I looked in the R/S guide book, and it said that you can find the Kelpsy berry at the Berry Master's House and on Route 115. :)

really?? do you know what to say to her?

Edit : oh and well if you look at the site it says Liechi berry :/ so then maybe you cant get it from the berry masters house... :(

Last edited:

skitty24

i'm sorry for the mistake, my guide book has a lot of misprints and mistakes in it.
*throws book on ground* So, anyway, yeah you find liechi berries there. I haven't been to the mirage island in a long time, since i restarted my sapphire game 4 times.

Anyway, why do you want the berry so much ? ?

Edit: you do find kelpsy berries at the berry master's house. It's located in his berry garden.

TeamPez2

No. But when i first started playing R/S/E(and i was stupid) i thought mirage island=sky pillar so when the old man told me he could see it i whent to sky pillar :(.
-Tp

shinyhunter

I have Diamond Now!!
No, but its a stupid island anyways. I mean wynaught's and berries, whats the point? They should've had something rare like a legendary pokemon or something.

skitty24

i know, why do they make mirage island a challenge to people when their is nothing really special about it except the berry? They should have put Kyrogre/Groudon at mirage island. Sapphire: you'll find groudon at mirage island.
Ruby: you'll find kyrogre in water at the mirage island.

Mimori Kiryu

Nope, unfortunately, I've never been to the Mirage Island. :/ I'd like to go though.