• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever been picked on for liking Pokemon?

Have you ever been picked on because you like Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Well, have you? I sure have, and I REALLY hate it. :(

(BTW, if this needs to be moved, please move it. I didn't know where to put this. ^^; )

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Si, mi amigo.

I've been picked on about liking pokemon for EIGHT years. However, now I have many friends (Well, many in my opinion) that also like it, so we kinda hang around in the library at lunch and play pokemon like there's no tommorow.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I used to.... but eventually, people will stop, it gets old.

I am a closet player though xD, only a few of my friends know. But like if a friend came over and saw my pokemon posters and found out I wouldn't give a crap.

GreenDay4ever

bye!, i had a blast
well, nobody knows i like pokemon. not even my parents. it would sure ruin my punk rock reputation in school...

People don't pick on me instead they try and make fun of Pokemon to annoy me but i leave them to it because i don't care what they think and eventually they get bored and shut up.

Last edited:

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I keep the fact to myself. It's not that I'm ashamed for liking it, it's just that I only tell my friends and family members about it, and they're like "we like it too!"
i mean i've liked it since i was five, in 1999, i liked it when it first came out, so yeah, i'm a Pokemon Lover and I'm a teenager, and i DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT.
so there

icewolf741

Lucario Trainer
Naw. At least not seriously. In a kinda skeptical, "you like Pokemon!?" kinda way sometimes. It doesn't really bother me. I bring my stuffed Riolu to school a lot. Apparently I'm cute so I can get away with it. ^_^

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
It's generally the anime that bears the brunt of Pokémon hatred worldwide. The anime, without question, is more kiddy than the games.

Next time somebody tells you "You like Pokémon?!" punish them by giving them an hour-long lecture on the mechanics of catch rates and wild encounters.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Our age the nostagia takes over. So if we are like "Man have you played the new Pokemon game", people are like "Nah, how is it".

Never been bagged out about it really.

Phantom Raichu

When I was in 6th grade oh my gosh it was unbearable, after awhile I just told people I didn't like Pokemon (which of course is not true) so by the time I got to high school it wasn't a problem anymore, but the downside of it all, is I can never find Pokemon fans around me since I have to pretend that I don't like it (though I would never say anything bad about Pokemon to try and get people to think so) the person who introduced me to Pokemon now teases me about Pokemon all the time tho but I just ignore him

BigD2106

when i was in school me and my friends got picked on alot for liking pokemon and yu-gi-oh and all kind of animes, but I'm out of school so i don't have that problem any more

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
never happend to me

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
never happend to me