• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever broke a bone?

Have you broke a bone?

• Yes

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

BlazingCold

I got the inspiration to make this thread yesterday after I fractured my finger.

So, have you ever broke a bone? I have, I broke my arm when I fell off the monkey bars when I was 7. I took a pretty good fall.

So, have you ever broke a bone?

TheEpicGoomba

Yes. I did nearly exactly the same thing as you. I was the same age and I fell off some monkey bars too. Only thing is different is that I broke my shoulder and now it's really fragile.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
broke my toe when i was litttle..Dad didnt know..coz i wasnt crying

He was riding a bike and my toe got stuck in the back wheel...explains why he had a hard time tryna work the bike..haha, nya~

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
I broke my left arm. I was tackled by a sixteen year old when I was ten. I was a big ten year old. I got him back though. I urinated into his soda 3 days later.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Luckily no. I'm not really a "get up and go" sort of person, and I don't play sports so I'm never really in the position to break a bone. But accidents do happen, however they've not happened to me so far.

Cobalt_Latios

Fractured, but not broken. Didn't last very long. I'm not even sure if I actually fractured it, even. it's been a while.

'CL

Flame Mistress

When I was seven, I fell off the monkey bars and broke my right arm... Thankfully/Unfortunately, I'm left handed. Ever since then I've been able to slightly bend my right arm backwards. It grosses people out.

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Have you ever broke a correctly grammatical sentence?

Yes, I have broken a plate in my wrist.

GrassTypes.

I broke my finger last year on Father's day when I was ... actually come to think of it ... I don't remeber .

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Not breaks yet thankfully, although I have fractured my toe once playing basketball. Some fat guy jumped up for a rebound and all his weight landed on my little toe. It was terrible..

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
Only thing I've ever seriously injured is my nose. I was stupid and decided to ride a bike with broken handlebars. Started going down the hill and I flipped over and slid on the pavement for about 15 feet. I can't remember anything from then except waking up with my nose broken.

SmartD

No, but my brother broke his upper arm one time. He wore a red cast.

Spookz

Lumos
Fractured my index toe once. It healed rather crooked and now I know when it's going to rain or snow because it starts to hurt.

The Oncoming Storm

I went to jared
Fractured my index toe once. It healed rather crooked and now I know when it's going to rain or snow because it starts to hurt.

YOu should tottaly become a superhero. That would be awesome. I am tell the weather because my toe hurts lady. BTW I am not trolling. It is just really cool that you can do this.

Psycho Shift

No Church in da Wild
No.

Sorry, but the grammar nazi in me cringed at this title. Just saying.

Ausgirl

No and I hardly ever consume milk etc. The whole thing about milk strengthening bones is just a myth.