• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever cried for Pokèmon anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmillan716

Have you ever cried for Pokèmon anime?

Hi, I've just come back into this world from a veeery long time (5 years) and it reminded me of all the sad moments I had. I felt I had to ask this question to such a big forum: have you ever cried while watching the anime?

I cried many times: when Ash left Butterfree; as soon as I discovered that Brock and Misty haven't come back for a while....

LizardonX

Banned
Never

It's a children's show. And if you had bothered to keep watching to the end of DP you would have been glad to see brock leaving.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
No, but it has made me sad a couple of times. Pikachu's Goodbye, Bye Bye Butterfree, The Tower of Terror (Ash spent most of the episode as a ghost, if memory serves), Ash loosing the Pokemon league, Ash getting turned to stone, Brock leaving when they went to the Orange Islands, etc.

Atreyu

I cried when Dawn left the series at the end of the Sinnoh saga.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I cried this morning when I read the latest Japanese episode summary if that counts. I also cried when Lucario died in the 8th Pokemon movie, and when Oshawott lost his scalchop. For the former, they were just small tears but for the latter, I was sobbing uncontrollably for several minutes until I took slow, deep breaths. Sometimes this anime is too much.

Haunter ゴースト

Since everybodies trying to act all big and rebellious (even though you watch Pokemon or play the games lol), i'm not bothered in the slightest when i say i teared up watching Butterfrees Goodbye, Pikachu's Goodbye, Ash turning to stone, Celebi nearly dying and Lucario's death the first time through.

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
I've cried, I'm not going to lie about that.

-When Pikachu and the clones cried when Ash died in the First Movie.
-Butterfree's release
-Dustox's release
-Cacnea's release
-When Starmie lost its battles

Me too. :(

Cacnea's realease was really sad :( i also thought when james said goodbye to chimeco that was sad to

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Most of the movies get to me. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.