1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever cried for Pokèmon anime?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by mcmillan716, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcmillan716

mcmillan716 New Member

Have you ever cried for Pokèmon anime?

Hi, I've just come back into this world from a veeery long time (5 years) and it reminded me of all the sad moments I had. I felt I had to ask this question to such a big forum: have you ever cried while watching the anime?

I cried many times: when Ash left Butterfree; as soon as I discovered that Brock and Misty haven't come back for a while....

2. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Never

It's a children's show. And if you had bothered to keep watching to the end of DP you would have been glad to see brock leaving.

3. mcmillan716

mcmillan716 New Member

Yeah it's only a "children" show, but this show made my childhood and I miss those times :'(

4. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

I'm crying now while Trip is being Knocked out of the league.

5. -Nator-

-Nator- Psyperiority

No, but the closest I came to crying was in the First Movie when Ash turned to stone.

6. Princess Raspberyl

Princess Raspberyl ~Shining One~

Bye Bye Butterfree...T+T *curls up into a ball and cries*

7. pacman000

pacman000 Well-Known Member

No, but it has made me sad a couple of times. Pikachu's Goodbye, Bye Bye Butterfree, The Tower of Terror (Ash spent most of the episode as a ghost, if memory serves), Ash loosing the Pokemon league, Ash getting turned to stone, Brock leaving when they went to the Orange Islands, etc.

8. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

the only time i was really sad was the episode where ash was going to leave pikachu with all the other pikachus D:

9. Atreyu

Atreyu Well-Known Member

I cried when Dawn left the series at the end of the Sinnoh saga.

10. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

Yep I cried in all the movies and part of the tv series(like pikachu's goodbye)

11. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I cried this morning when I read the latest Japanese episode summary if that counts. I also cried when Lucario died in the 8th Pokemon movie, and when Oshawott lost his scalchop. For the former, they were just small tears but for the latter, I was sobbing uncontrollably for several minutes until I took slow, deep breaths. Sometimes this anime is too much.

12. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I've cried, I'm not going to lie about that.

-When Pikachu and the clones cried when Ash died in the First Movie.
    -Butterfree's release
    -Dustox's release
    -Cacnea's release
    -When Starmie lost its battles
    Me too. :(

13. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Since everybodies trying to act all big and rebellious (even though you watch Pokemon or play the games lol), i'm not bothered in the slightest when i say i teared up watching Butterfrees Goodbye, Pikachu's Goodbye, Ash turning to stone, Celebi nearly dying and Lucario's death the first time through.

14. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

Cacnea's realease was really sad :( i also thought when james said goodbye to chimeco that was sad to

15. Honeyichigo

Honeyichigo The manliest

Most of the movies get to me. ;-;

16. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

I forgot about Chimecho's, when a song plays in the background. That's what really gets me.

17. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

I think all of the pokemon james says goodbye to was really sad >< he actaully cared about his pokemon alot ><

18. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Even though all his pokemon save wheezing and mime Jr were abusive lol.

19. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

haha mime jr is still my favorite >< i miss taht guy

20. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Ugh! How could I forget Weezing and Arbok?! :eek: Even Victreebel! I'm a failure. :( But, those are some of my moments. I have a lot more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.