• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever cried for Pokèmon anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricedonut

pringle user
I cried when I realized the UK will never get any Pokemon DVDs.

Roromiya

on hiatus
I've gotten extremely angry and exited, but never really cried. The closest I've come to it is just tearing up or getting sad.

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
I cried when happiny evolved. It was so sad. the violin music, pichu moaning i the background.

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
As far as I can remember I cried in the episode with the tricky Purrloin when Ash and co were stuck and Purrloin found her owner and she tried to apologize to Purrloin.

Knowing little old forgetful me, there may be other moments.

Ditto B1tch

I think I cried a bit in the first movie, when all the Pokemons in the arena started crying and their tears flew down the ground toward Ash, petrified after being hit by Mew's and Mewtwo's attacks.

Pokeminem

Gary Oak Fan
Pikachus goodbye is pretty sad how ash goes off and when pikachu comebacks it makes me cry also when garb loses I cry but since that never happens I don't cry to much

Roxas_AU

I cried when Ash said goodbye to Butterfree. Seriously as a kid, that was all I could handle.

LizardonX

Banned
Pikachus goodbye is pretty sad how ash goes off and when pikachu comebacks it makes me cry also when garb loses I cry but since that never happens I don't cry to much

Pikachu realized just how money and fame he would lose for leaving so he bit his tongue and came back.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
when ash left butterfree and when the pokémon in the first movie started crying after ash had turned to stone. i was like... 7 though. crying over pokémon isn't healthy once you hit the age of 13.

Pokeminem

Gary Oak Fan
Pikachu realized just how money and fame he would lose for leaving so he bit his tongue and came back.

Yeah that makes sense seeming if he left he would lose lots of money

Milotic Wave

xPLAGUEx
-When Pikachu protected Ash from the flock of Spearow's
-Squirtle leaving to the Squirtle Squad montage
-"Bye-Bye Butterfree"
-When Ash was going to release Pikachu
-When Ash's Kanto Pokemon warm him up
-Pikachu's tears after Ash turns to stone
-Ash losing the first Pokemon league because of his disobedient Charizard
-Charizard's departure
-The trio splitting up
-Paul being a jerk to Chimchar and releasing it/Ash extending an invitation to Chimchar
-Ash's second-look on his dream of becoming a Pokemon Master after being creamed by Paul

Hydreigon6507

I fight back tears... WAY too much. But, I will list the episodes that make me FIGHT back tears.
Almost all of the movies' climaxes (they usually are depressing, and the fourth movie was one of the first episodes I ever saw, but it was by accident, and that scene still freaks me out to this day)
Pikachu's Goodbye-I cannot even handle watching that episode
All of the releases (my do I not handle those well)
The abusive Trainer flashbacks-those always get to me.
Just for everyone's information, I have not seen Gotta Catch You Later, so I do not know much about that episode.

Last edited:

PokeMasterCait

Bye Bye Butterfree, Snow Way Out (I believe was the name of that episode), when he released Charazard, when ash was turned into stone, the clones fought, alot of "deaths", and at the end of Pikachu's vacation because I just treasure the relationship between Ash and pikachu...it's so beautiful to me and brings me to tears, and the episode when May joined the show and pikachu as sick and he accidently bit ash and when he licked it i freaking crawled in a ball and cried.......i'm 20 and I admit I cried several times during Pokemon i've been a fan my whole life....

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
Bulbasaur the ambassador always gets to me, I love that little guy :(

Oh, and to Spin Attaxx, I don't think the UK ever got the Chronicles series, we've had to find them online.

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
I haven't used to cry literally in the pokemon anime, but it make me sad. For example, In the anime, some like Pokemon, I choose you, Charmander- The Stray Pokemon Bye bye Butterfree, Snow Way Out, Pikachu's Good Bye, Charizard's Buring Ambitions make look sad. In movies, the first movie in the part when the Song Brother my Brother when they are fighting is played and when Ash turned into stone. Also the Latios and Latias movie when Latios died, and my saddest moment was on the Lucario movie, especially in the ending, for example when Sir Aaron really cared about Lucario and share his final words that Lucario was more than a friend, as well in the credits when Aaron share his chocolate bar to Lucario in afterlife while the song playing. In this movie brought back my passion of pokemon when I stopped watching the anime, and that's why Lucario is my favorite pokemon right now.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
The 4th and 5th movie. Not so much the 1st movie, but what is it about POkmeon movies that can jerk the tears out of you??

Status
Not open for further replies.