• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever cried PLAYING pokemon?

Elite Four Muadita

out of frsutation yes

halloweenghost

not really but my eyes had abit of tears in them the first time i beat the elite four and the champion in yellow. I was so joyous

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness ending.

I was crying. And I'm not the type to cry.

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Actually, yes. I cried because I was saving my Blue's file (when I was charging it with an adapter), I jerked slightly and the file corrupted. I had so many Pokemon on it.

(Keep in mind, this happened A LONG time ago)

Keroro

no u
I... Wait... No :< I'm not emotional enough...

buneary dude

Not yet, I haven't. Just angry like when I found a shiny Sneasel by accident and I had no Pokeballs! ARRGH! But, I do get sad when I release one of my Pokemon or trade them.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
I did cry once, surprisingly the second time I played PMD2 so I knew what was coming. But I never cry on things like D/P, I get mad if I can't beat something but, I never cry.

Topaz Archer

TheWorldIsQuietHere
In sheer frustration when I was a wee tyke, I cried sometimes. Because I was frustrated. Yeah?

Seriously, the only thing those "tender pogeymanz moments" do for me is make me want to shoot someone or say "Aaaaawww ain't that cute."

But if you're bawling over a Pokemon game, maybe you need psychological care. Really.

blackrose

I have never cried in pokemon, their isnt anything to cry to, and i have been told i have a heart of stone.

mangaeyes

No I didn't cry...

I got freaked out with Lavender Town in gen 1 its music was soooooooooo wierd. But crying? No...

SpinelessShinji

"Land Snake"
I was very young, and my geodude used self destruct. I saw after it exploded, it had no back sprite for a second if (I remember right), and I thought it had died...

I Cryed in Pokémon Pearl my first time when I Finished Pokémon League and listened the ending song and thinking about my adventures. :''D

Cariyaga

Fanfiction Reader
I cried at the end of PMD2.

Metamence

well i didnt cuz i was holding back the tears but in pokemon mystery dungeon(both games) i felt so sad at the end and i was holding back the taers....

Metamence

well i didnt cuz i was holding back the tears but in pokemon mystery dungeon(both games) i felt so sad at the end and i was holding back the taers....

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
Yes, at the end of the main story of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2, but I can't remember if I got close to tears or not. When Pokemon Emerald was still a still a little popular (this is before Pokemon D/P) I traded all of my legendaries to one of my friends, and then I started crying because they were my only legendaries, and they were mine. I did get them back though. I now have 492 Pokemon in Pokemon Pearl.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
no, only out of anger
but not in pokemon, I never cry for that stuff
more like in madden when the other team keeps on scoring or getting amazing catches, when i'm playing great defense