• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever cried PLAYING pokemon?

Rex Kamex

There was this one time when I was trading my very powerful (not level 100, but still cool) Snorlax for the Magikarp I got in the Pokemon Center from Red. There was some kind of problem and I ended up turning the switch off on both games. (I was trading a Pokemon on my Red version for a Pokemon for my Gold version.) When I turned the games on, Magikarp was in both my Red version and Gold version. The Snorlax was gone...

I loved that Snorlax... >sigh<...

... but seriously, that was seven years ago, so I wouldn't do that now. And even now I don't see why I cried over it. (I'm saying that so no one gets on my case about it...)

I raised a new Snorlax similar to that old one in my FireRed Version, so...

When I was 6 years old, I accidentally released my Wartortle, it was the first time I used the box system. Yeah, I was crying out of anger.

Soldiago

Yes i did cry at the end of Pokemon mystery dungeon,so sad :(
I still can't play through the whole game withouth my eyes tearing up at the end.
(lol)

Soldiago

Yes i did cry at the end of Pokemon mystery dungeon,so sad :(
I still can't play through the whole game withouth my eyes tearing up at the end.
(lol)

mew801

ive never cried playing the actual game, but i have to admit, i cried in the movie Jirachi Wishmaker when Max had to say goodbye to jirachi. it was so sad. X(.... but i havent cried playing the games, ive just got a little angry lol dont we all at times.

Dark types rule!!

I do their bidding
Only time I've ever came close to crying at a video game was when Johnson was killed in Halo 3. I'm afraid I'm not completely pathetic, unlike OP.

so did i. that sergeant was some great sergeant. i never ever trusted guilty spark not even before he went evil at the end of the first halo.

Dark types rule!!

I do their bidding
Only time I've ever came close to crying at a video game was when Johnson was killed in Halo 3. I'm afraid I'm not completely pathetic, unlike OP.

so did i. that sergeant was some great sergeant. i never ever trusted guilty spark not even before he went evil at the end of the first halo.

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Haha.. I don't think I've ever cried at all play Poke. Maybe a tear or so when you watch the Creds for the 1st time, but not straight out bawling.

I cried at the end of Mystery Dungeon when I had to leave... and my partner was like "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" With tears in her eyes. It was so sad darn it!!

JMS719

I never cried. But I felt like it sometimes in the Battle Frontier.

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
Edit: Well, Erik got to it before I could tell someone. Erik is rather efficient, isn't she?

Don't you mean he. *_*

Well usually if I had an emotion with the Pokemon games it was either frustration(bad moments) or happiness(good moments). Though one time I teared up to the ending of Gold(I was so happy T_T).​

Fire_Fan

Watch me burn..
I cried when my Crystal stopped working because I had my first level 100 Pokemon which I hadn't cheated on.