• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever cried PLAYING pokemon?

Commander Pluto

Paradise Kiss
Yes, I did.

You just can`t hold yourself in the Hearthome Church or in the Pokemon Tower!

In the Church, there is a boy who says something about friendship, and it is so Beautiful!! T_T

So, post the moments where you cried in pokemon! : )

Andywoo

Banned
lol. No, i haven't

I don't get that much into a game. There are times when I get frustrated but I never, ever cry when playing games. I doubt that many people cry as well................

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
I have a few times, when I released a few pokemon. And they were useless, like Oddish and Magikarp. I had like 5 Oddish, a Gloom, Vileplume, and Bellossom. I had a Gyrados too.

Yea, I'm weird like that lol. But it weas only once, I released them all one after the other.

I've released pokemon since and I haven't cried, so I'm rather proud of myself lol.

And this should be in Pokepolls or something.

Edit: Well, Erik got to it before I could tell someone. Erik is rather efficient, isn't she?

Detonation

I dont beleive i ever have. lol i have gotten a little mad :) before if something i wanted to happen in pokemon didnt haha

Profesco

gone gently
I don't recall ever crying during a main game, but the Mystery Dungeon series has brought me to tears a few times.

evandeck

i have when in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games when the player turns back into a human and the partner is sad

mystic gallade

Mystic Leader
in the mystery dungeon games i cried when my character had to go
call it babyish but the things that the partner says moves you then he starts crying
i just couldnt help myself

espeon_155

Pokemon Prof.
No not really, I mean I thought I lost all the Pokemon on my ranch once, but it didnt make me cry. No pokemon game has, ever!

encas

Come to me...
When I was younger, I used to cry out of frustruation when I reached a hard part. But that hasn't been for a long while.

firewall

don't pee in my lake
I also cried at the part in mystery dungeon when you have to leave your partner. Emotionally moving stuff gets me sometimes.

During the actual pokemon series? I don't think so about the game itself, but sometimes I am playing to take my mind off of my real life problems and might be crying about that while playing. It depends how awful the issue.