• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever done anything nice for someone?

Taruta the Blue Mage

Newtypes represent!
Okay I checked I I didn't find another topic like this so. Move this if this is in the worng section... *Points to topic*

I did something nice for my friend, he wanted an Entei but the Top 20 line was really long so I tried to help him out. I traded my Shiny Electrike (Gentle Nature with Lightning Rod) for an Entei so he could give it to his little bro.
I took a mighty sacrafice right there.

I also gave many people Jhoto Starter Eggs since many didn't have Colloseum/XD/Emerald. I'm a good person when it comes down to that.

I'm also going to give my friend's little bro a Feebas Egg since those are hard for him to find.

Wartortle 2000

Cascade Trainer
I bred up an army of Cyndaquil, Treecko, Tyrogue, and Squirtle so that I can trade them to friends who can't get them. I'm such a caring person.

Shinin

Minimalist
Okay I checked I I didn't find another topic like this so. Move this if this is in the worng section... *Points to topic*

I did something nice for my friend, he wanted an Entei but the Top 20 line was really long so I tried to help him out. I traded my Shiny Electrike (Gentle Nature with Lightning Rod) for an Entei so he could give it to his little bro.
I took a mighty sacrafice right there.

I also gave many people Jhoto Starter Eggs since many didn't have Colloseum/XD/Emerald. I'm a good person when it comes down to that.

I'm also going to give my friend's little bro a Feebas Egg since those are hard for him to find.

Top 20 line? Explain yourself.

I never did anything like that. I gave my friend my Mew from my Red version years ago so he could see what it was life, and when I asked for it back a few weeks later, he said he traded it to someone else. That was the last time I traded anything valuable to anyone.

Psyboy

Psychic Breeder
I gave one of my friends a jirachi in like 5th grade, cause I got the bonus disc and she didn't

blindskater

I too gave my friend a jirachi. I didn't want it so I gave it to him. He gave it back to me yesterday when i tought him how to clone.
________
Interracial mature

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
I've given my friend lots of pokemon, whichever one she wants.
I would trade her any pokemon I had stored in my PC, no matter how strong/rare it was, and in return, all I got was a herd of Zigzagoons. >_>
But I didn't really care, I liked helping my friend by trading her pokemon to help her get through the gane/complete pokedex. I'm that nice. ^_^

Hyper Shadow

yeah I've helped my friend by giving him pokemon he can't get and I have a long line of feabass eggs to give away to people who can't find it

2and2makes5

Well, I gave my Shiny Rayquaza away, let people borrow my bonus disc to get Jirachi, gave any Pokemon to any of my friends since I have boxes filled with each, I let my friends win against me, raised Pokemon for my friends, hatched eggs for them, and some other stuff, which I don't remember anymore. Oh, and I gave people alot of Feebas and Milotic too :)

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i gave my cousin my latios and my level 87 flygon for a seviper and feebas(that might have been dumb though...)

I only give a damm about myself, unless it's for training/breeding egg moves.

Kingiej

Cascade Trainer
Gave a friend a Ho-Oh and Lugia,i just played Colosseum/XD out again.Also,i gave him all my shiny's o__o.

Turtloopa

Nintendo!
No one of my friends plays pokemon, only one has a gba anyways so no.

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
o i re-started my game serveal times, so my mate who also plays emerald could get all starters and i got them to, and ive offered to get breeding a johto starter and tarding to hellp pokedexs

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Meh...I don't really...have friends irl...that play Pokemon, so. >_>;

I've been giving random Pokemon for like, Magikarp. I think I've been giving my extra Regis too. Otherwise, that's pretty much it. >_>;;

Cucco-Cojiro

Female Trainer
Meh...I don't really...have friends irl...that play Pokemon, so. >_>;

Me neither. I have bred my treecko and cloned my legendaries for when Wi-Fi comes out, though.

TogeticTheRuler

My friend lended me his saphire to play cuz he didnt play in a while,lazy person>_>then i got him a cool gardevoir and made his torchic into a combusken and beat 5 gyms(he only beat 3) AND i gave him my gba to borrow to play his saphire(it was borrowed,gave it back),though he never gave my gba back.............<_<