• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever done anything nice for someone?

Taruta the Blue Mage

Newtypes represent!
Okay I checked I I didn't find another topic like this so. Move this if this is in the worng section... *Points to topic*

I did something nice for my friend, he wanted an Entei but the Top 20 line was really long so I tried to help him out. I traded my Shiny Electrike (Gentle Nature with Lightning Rod) for an Entei so he could give it to his little bro.
I took a mighty sacrafice right there.

I also gave many people Jhoto Starter Eggs since many didn't have Colloseum/XD/Emerald. I'm a good person when it comes down to that.

I'm also going to give my friend's little bro a Feebas Egg since those are hard for him to find.

Wartortle 2000

Cascade Trainer
I bred up an army of Cyndaquil, Treecko, Tyrogue, and Squirtle so that I can trade them to friends who can't get them. I'm such a caring person.

Shinin

Minimalist
Okay I checked I I didn't find another topic like this so. Move this if this is in the worng section... *Points to topic*

I did something nice for my friend, he wanted an Entei but the Top 20 line was really long so I tried to help him out. I traded my Shiny Electrike (Gentle Nature with Lightning Rod) for an Entei so he could give it to his little bro.
I took a mighty sacrafice right there.

I also gave many people Jhoto Starter Eggs since many didn't have Colloseum/XD/Emerald. I'm a good person when it comes down to that.

I'm also going to give my friend's little bro a Feebas Egg since those are hard for him to find.
Top 20 line? Explain yourself.

I never did anything like that. I gave my friend my Mew from my Red version years ago so he could see what it was life, and when I asked for it back a few weeks later, he said he traded it to someone else. That was the last time I traded anything valuable to anyone.

Psyboy

Psychic Breeder
I gave one of my friends a jirachi in like 5th grade, cause I got the bonus disc and she didn't

blindskater

I too gave my friend a jirachi. I didn't want it so I gave it to him. He gave it back to me yesterday when i tought him how to clone.
________
Interracial mature

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
I've given my friend lots of pokemon, whichever one she wants.
I would trade her any pokemon I had stored in my PC, no matter how strong/rare it was, and in return, all I got was a herd of Zigzagoons. >_>
But I didn't really care, I liked helping my friend by trading her pokemon to help her get through the gane/complete pokedex. I'm that nice. ^_^

Hyper Shadow

yeah I've helped my friend by giving him pokemon he can't get and I have a long line of feabass eggs to give away to people who can't find it

2and2makes5

Well, I gave my Shiny Rayquaza away, let people borrow my bonus disc to get Jirachi, gave any Pokemon to any of my friends since I have boxes filled with each, I let my friends win against me, raised Pokemon for my friends, hatched eggs for them, and some other stuff, which I don't remember anymore. Oh, and I gave people alot of Feebas and Milotic too :)

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i gave my cousin my latios and my level 87 flygon for a seviper and feebas(that might have been dumb though...)

I only give a damm about myself, unless it's for training/breeding egg moves.

Kingiej

Cascade Trainer
Gave a friend a Ho-Oh and Lugia,i just played Colosseum/XD out again.Also,i gave him all my shiny's o__o.

Turtloopa

Nintendo!
No one of my friends plays pokemon, only one has a gba anyways so no.

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
o i re-started my game serveal times, so my mate who also plays emerald could get all starters and i got them to, and ive offered to get breeding a johto starter and tarding to hellp pokedexs

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Meh...I don't really...have friends irl...that play Pokemon, so. >_>;

I've been giving random Pokemon for like, Magikarp. I think I've been giving my extra Regis too. Otherwise, that's pretty much it. >_>;;

Cucco-Cojiro

Female Trainer
Meh...I don't really...have friends irl...that play Pokemon, so. >_>;
Me neither. I have bred my treecko and cloned my legendaries for when Wi-Fi comes out, though.

TogeticTheRuler

My friend lended me his saphire to play cuz he didnt play in a while,lazy person>_>then i got him a cool gardevoir and made his torchic into a combusken and beat 5 gyms(he only beat 3) AND i gave him my gba to borrow to play his saphire(it was borrowed,gave it back),though he never gave my gba back.............<_<