• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever done anything nice for someone?

Vycksta

The only thing I do is trade Pokemon with my friend so she can fill her Pokedex quicker, but we always trade back.

Mudkip3

Probably catch Latias for my brother's Sapphire. I had to do it twice, too, because the game froze after I caught it the first time...

Wert_the_Wolf

I want your cheese..
well, I'll breed my friends practicly anything they want...and I let one person borrow my Blaziken so they could beat the E4...and I give everyone I see a Jirachi...(I don't use my Sapphire anymore, so I just re-start it and get a bunch of 'em) Oh, and I spent about three hours trying to get their annoying feebas to evolve...I'll trade them just about anything they want for free...but...nothing in my special box :p (Lv. 100's, shiny swampert...)

Pottsie

I'm Back
I traded my Level 70 ;130; Gyarados to my best friend, so he could raise a Dragon Team.

emeraldsalamance

GOMU GOMU NO!!!!!
well, because nobody of my friens founded a feebas i catch a lot of em and trade later i usually

PD. i usually sell the feebas and the eggs in 5$

BlackHeart

Gnarf Gnarf Gnarf
My friend let me keep his suciune. I give him starters. The trio of us give and recieve. So yeah,I guess you can say that.

Taruta the Blue Mage

Newtypes represent!
Well I taught my friend the art of the clone, I gave him Focus Punch TM and the Legendary Dogs (Note: No comments on me cloning alright? I don't want this to be a flaming topic)