• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever *GASP* Whited Out?

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I whited out against my rival in LeafGreen, in the battle just before you start heading to the League. It was probably down to the fact all my Pokémon except my Charizard were pathetically weak and my Charizard had only Fire moves, so it could do nothing against his Blastoise.

I think that was the only time.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I was attacking a Lv5 pikachu with my Lv10 squirtle that had about half health I missed and was taken down by a wild pikachu. I know that is incredibaly emmbarassing but I was truthful.

Banana Bloodplanet

In Leafgreen I lost to Misty about 20 times, and in Sapphire and Emerald I lost to Tate & Liza a lot. I also lost several times to the Elite Four in Leafgreen, Sapphire and Emerald.

Yeah, I've whited out before, but I definitely wasn't ready for the elite four at the time. I personally think that losing should instead b b

Yeah, I've whited out before, but I definitely wasn't ready for the elite four at the time. I personally think that losing should instead b b

PinkShellosDude

I've whited out mad times before on Colosseum and the elite four in FireRed because it's so hard. I tend to raise one pokemon the whole game so the e4 usually kills me.

ShinyCollector007

Trainin's Over! DIE!
onlly on LeafGreenwith brock because I only had a charmander and a pikachu

Elekid239

I never lost in R/S/E, but I lost to the 2nd Gym once in FireRed.

pikakid

jirachi killer
Never Never Never I always prepare for all situations i came close to it once when in Blue it was right at the end of the league but i just managed to hold on.
I always have this really bad feeling that right at the end of the game someone will come up to you and say
" You died once you can't be league champion Muhahahhahaha"
*dies of shame*

groudonlover

I make Banners
I whited out a Thousand of times in the Battle Tower, but except for that i usually save before i face someone...
Then (A)+(B)+[START]+[SELECT] if i lose

blueorangecar1

Running on N2O
I lost bunch of times for low lvl pokemon or for moves that my pokemon faint to D:I have a water team im using so i dont want to see grass or electric moves...

Nostalgic Hybrid

Judged By Username
Many times at Wattson. I had no ground types.

I went back and got a geodude and trained it 'til it learned magnitude and went back. I could of probably done it with my team using some potions and paralysis cure/berries, but I really didn't care to. I would just one-shot his first 2 pokmon without much of a problem and bum experience off of them.

Edit: stupid mistake. :p

Last edited:

COKTAL

<-Newest Shiny!!!
I have a good bit in the G/S/C games because that was my first pokemon game. And if the Fronteir Count, then I've gone down a fair amount of times as well. Usually it's either right before the brain or is the brain (stupid Pyramid).

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
I whited out a lot against Steven in Ruby and Sapphire. When ever I went against Armoldo and Cradily, I never seemed to realize that they were weak against fighting types.