• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

have you ever got your cards ripped?

blueorangecar1

Running on N2O
well this happend to me befor when my sister was on my chair for the computer she played around whith it then the chair fell and hit something and it rippedbut it almost hit my cards then my sister said what happend? so i told her you almost hit my cards whith the chair:eek:ff topic they where in a neat stack on the floor i dont know why O.O and almost made them tople on each other:back on topic i checked my cards later some where ripped by the chair because of a broken part of the chair D: 1 was a ex and and some common no big deal except the ex D: so has any of your cards been ripped?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I usually rip common POP pack cards as soon as I get them

Alot of my friends do that too. I don't do that though, I've found a place that buys them for ¢50 each.:D

I usually rip common POP pack cards as soon as I get them

At Cities, our selfish TO gave out POP3 packs to everyone. I opened one, ripped a common card into pieces and made a puzzle of it. :p

I was a bit happy with that free pack though, got a Suicune. :D

Alot of my friends do that too. I don't do that though, I've found a place that buys them for ¢50 each.:D

If there was a shop near me, I could make a fortune. Seriously. They give away POP2, 3 and 4 at weekly leagues. I could just go around asking the older players for their old POP packs. They'll surely give 'em for free. :D