1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever gotten an Explosion of Luck? The Game Corner Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by dirkac, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirkac

dirkac I smash your Boxes.

An Explosion of Luck is what getting a ten bonus round streak in the Game Corner is called.
    Here you can discuss what your highest streak is, how many coins you got in that streak, what you recently bought there, or just anything about the Game Corner!

My highest streak is 11, and I received a total of 2222 coins.

2. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I don't remember how many coins I got, but my highest streak is 17 bonus rounds. Took me many tries to get that far since my streaks usually end around the 5-7 mark.

3. Ruby Blue

Ruby Blue Well-Known Member

My attention span for that place is low, I just got the Explosion TM and never returned.

M streak was like... 13 maybe? I can't remember.

4. Earendil

Earendil Well-Known Member

I've gotten something like 20+ bonus rounds in one sitting, although I usually just purchase coins to use at the redemption counter- it's way quicker than actually gambling for them.

5. SpeedDeoxys

SpeedDeoxys Am I wrong here?

Wait, you can play at the Game Corner? Do I have to unlock something or can't I play it because I'm in Europe?

6. Shymain

Shymain Shaymin Lover

All i remember is that I randomly got a streak of 12 and got no prIZE FOR SOME REASON :(

7. TheGiftedFlareon

TheGiftedFlareon Tactician's Gambit

I got 14. That was my best. XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.