• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever had a Actual fear of a Pokemon?

Unlucky_Absol

Objection!
Have you ever had a fear of a Pokemon?

Or have you just been a little scared of one At a certain point?

If so why?

And are you still Scared of It Now?

Me?
Well when I Was younger, I Was petrified Of Muk,;089; It scared the Crap outta me!
I was probably scared of It Because It just...Covers you with Its body, I Saw A episode Where Ash Is fighting a bellsprout and can't beat it, So he uses His Muk, And It just...Engulfs It.

I always used to be Afraid of being eaten Etc. When I Was about 6. >_<

What about you?

--- U.A ;359;

Last edited:

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
No not really, not even when I was young, since I played Yellow at like 9, and I didn't watch the show at that time.

Aviano

I dropped my balls
I used to be afraid of Starmie because it raped my team, but nnow it doesn't, and I'm not afraid of anything :D

Unlucky_Absol

Objection!
I See what you mean, But that not the kind of Fear I Was talking about
Aviano :p

--- U.A ;359;

master of aggrons

<- must get pm me
no none of them

FlyingTotodile

Many totodiles can't
Yes, Slowbro, cos it was so dam hard to evolve for some reason ????? not sure y and it always caused me problems

Nowdays it's Snorlax, it always pwns all my special attackers at the BF

I actual non-game terms no, but that wierd clefairy creeps me out

Zee-V70

I once had (ironically) this REALLY violent nightmare involving Darkrai.

Let's just say in that dream, I didn't have any limbs at the end.

Darkrai still kinda scares me if it was irl D:

xSabre

Psychic Ninja
I have a fear of water where I can't see the floor on the bottom. I always think something is gonna jump out and grab me or eat me. So, I get frightened of Sharpedo and Kyogre at times. :p

nubinator

Banned
I used to be scared of that Milotic near Fortree city, it'd rape my team and I always have to avoid it :'(

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
No and no.
Tenchar.

Unlucky_Absol

Objection!
I have a fear of water where I can't see the floor on the bottom. I always think something is gonna jump out and grab me or eat me. So, I get frightened of Sharpedo and Kyogre at times. :p

I Have that exact same fear, But not of those Pokemon :)

I used to be scared of that Milotic near Fortree city, it'd rape my team and I always have to avoid it
Again, Not the kind Of fear I Mean, I Don't see how you can be scared of Battling A Milotic, Because It would Kick your teams ***, If I Think I'm gonna lose, I Don't really Get scared, I Just Try to win :D

--- U.A ;359;

Jackson

Not of pokemon in general no but back when the tv show first started I was like...I dont know 7 or 8 and I was a little scarde of...well.... -------;006;

that guy..... But thats only becouse I had a bad dream about him....

abgar

Fufufufu
pachirisu, have you seen its face when it atacks in PBR??? ITS EVIL!!!!

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
o_o I really don't like Tyranitars. I don't exactly fear them, but... ehh...

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
When I first saw giratina, it scared me half to death. xD I'm not really scared of Pokemon, but I didn't know where I was, and all of the sudden I see this weird statue in the middle of the screen. So I check it out, and it's a wild Pokemon! The screen warps and crap, and then it comes into view, and I'm like, WOMG!!!

I'd never seen it before, lol. It really looks creepy. It's the only Pokemon I'd really be afraid of if I met it in real life. :p