• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever had to call 911?

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
I never have, but my best freind's dad needed too once, my freinds heart stopped, and so she was rushed to the hospital and it wasnt beating for like 6 minutes or something, she was considered dead and then er mom started talking to her , saying good bye and im sorry and everything, when she woke up. The doctors apparently didnt know what made her heart stop or anything, but she is ok now, that happened before i met her when she was like 7 but her dad told me the story, he even has a picture of after she woke up, I'm really glad she was ok

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I called 911 because my aunt was one of the operators. She didn't think it was funny. I did though.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."

XDDD Poor kid.

Anyway, my mom called while we were witnessing a fight outside our house. The policeman on duty came five minutes after everyone had left, and no one told me to flag him down so he could question us >_>. So he left, but my brothers said they saw a teenager getting handcuffed from the backyard, so... yeah.

I was really young when this happened (okay, about several years ago), but I think my parents called 911 when my little brother had coup when we thought it was an asthma attack. He was beginning to turn blue when they called. I only remember two men coming in with stretchers and my mom had to ride with my little brother and stayed over for the night.

That's it, as far as I know.

Mimori Kiryu

I've never had to call 911 once, but apparently someone called 911 on my work because there was a small brush fire just outside the building. Instead of telling us we were on fire outside, they called 911 and we didn't realize until after we heard the siren. :[

??????

That guy.
A strange man touched me inappropriately.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Back when I was like a baby my mom had to call 911 because I choked on a biscuit, so she used her finger to shove it down my throat, and then I started throwing up blood. xC My mom told me that.

And then I remember when I was like 2 years or or 3 maybe I was playing with an ABC puzzle and shoved the letter B up one of my fingers to where it was stuck. xC My finger was all purple (almost blue in fact) and my mom could not get it off so she had to call 911, and over 20 people came to our house... just to get a puzzle piece off my fingahhh.

Oh, and then there was a fire behind our house once. We called 911.

I called 911 accidentally when I was little. I was trying to call a 917 number and I messed up. They thought I was pranking them, and I was really scared.

Yup many times because of car crashes (we got some crazy drivers here in California) And we had car crash in 2004 on Thanksgiving we weren't thankful for that :)

Shuam

righteous
One time during SoCal fire season, some arsonist lit a fire 100 feet away from my house in a dry, bushy area with millions of wood chips on the ground. Obviously I called 911.

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
there was a car that had a guy in the back of a truck that was locked, and he would move when we knocked on the window, so we called 911 and they said they would be there, we left after an hour, then they called us and hour and 30 minutes after we called them, asking if he was still there.....stupid Oklahoma City Police.

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
Never have I called 911. I dont want to either. I have once by accident, but that was a mistake.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Yeah when I was 5 I called 911 and asked for superman, my mom almost killed me. Moms jewelry box was really hard to open and I didn't know what else to do. :(

Oh my god that is adorably hysterical. I think you've won the thread.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Several times. Some have been for paramedics after a fight has broken out, some to call cops to stop; I've called 911 for pretty much every reason you can think of.