• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever lost one of your Pokemon games?

How many Pokemon games have you lost?

• One

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • Two

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Three

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Four

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Five

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Six

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Seven

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Eight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nine or more

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I never lost a Pokemon game...

Votes: 26 27.7%

• Total voters

BlazingCold

I lost Diamond.

rocky505

I've lost these. First yellow and Blue versions, Green version, Gold Version(Had an event Farfetch'd from Stadium 2 on it), First Ruby,Sapphire, Emerald(But found it later), Japanese Platinum, and now I lost my pearl which had all my bred pokemon with egg moves and good natures and some of my shinies and events on it :( I bought a new Yellow at a thirft store, another blue at Gamestop, had silver and crystal so no worries about gold, My friend gave me his ruby.

TTNH03

Pokemon Researcher
I lost my yellow version 6 years ago.
I found it under the sofa gathering dust all this time.
I nearly lost my Platinum game but luckily I saw it fell under the desk before I left the room.

AZX612

On my own here we go
I'm convinced that the 4th generation dislikes me. Ive lost both my Diamond and my Platinum Version... along with my Fire Red and Sapphire (Though I got Leaf Green and Emerald... Never found the others though...)

Although the weirdest thing is that they always end up on the UNDERSIDE of my sock/t-shirt/nightwear/etc drawer. Diamond fell out of there oneday. Platinum was lodged in there as well after I lost it. I was wondering why the drawer wasnt working right...

Meimei23

reminiscing
I lost my emerald. :( I was only half way through it.
I think I misplaced my blue... My first pokemon gave ever.
I almost lost a couple others but luckily I was able to find them.

Bianca~

Almost Never Online.
Yes, I have. I've been looking for my FireRed version for a while now. I already beat it long ago, but I'd still like to make sure it's intact.

Other than that one, I don't recall ever losing any. It's probably one of the only games I've ever lost; I'm usually careful with games. I don't just lay them around wherever I happen to be.

firebolt

I have only ever lost one game which was Pokemon gold, because i lent it to someone years ago and never got it back-_-.

coolioness

That is Mahogany!
lost SS but my friend found 1 in a walmart parkin lot he dosnt like poke so I got it but then I found my old 11 so I traded 1 for pearl, which I cant find........:(

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
No, because i'm a responsible person :p

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
When I was 8 I lost my Sapphire underneath my bed for 3 years. I remember waking up and looking under my bed very happy to find my lost Kyogre and co.

Missingno.Fan

I remember I had lost my Gold along with my Gameboy Color when I was about 11. I never found it again until I was about 15. It was in a plastic bag under my bed for some reason.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I lost my HeartGold a while back and didn't find it for about 4 months. Thing is, the day that my sister found it, she lost her SoulSilver XD

awesomeray

I lost ruby a long time ago.

I thought I lost blue but I found it at my grandma's place.

awesomeray

I lost ruby a long time ago.

I thought I lost blue but I found it at my grandma's place.

SlayerSam15

Regice Destroys All!
I've lost Pearl,Platinum,Pokemon Ranger (first one), and soulsilver, but i've managed to find them all except soulsilver :_(