• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever lost one of your Pokemon games?

How many Pokemon games have you lost?

• One

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • Two

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Three

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Four

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Five

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Six

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Seven

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Eight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nine or more

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I never lost a Pokemon game...

Votes: 26 27.7%

• Total voters

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
I lost my Gold...
And I lost my Platinum cart during the summer...only to find it under the coffee table in October :(

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Someone stole my my platuim from me which had my Pokemon Lifes work on it.

Psycho Cut

Yes, my dear pokemon emerald :'(

The last time I remember having it was in the car when we were driving to the garage to have the car serviced. I left it in the car. We got home, I forgot about it, I think I had been bought something which took my mind off it. It wasn't until two days or so after our car had been returned that I remembered. I looked everywhere but still couldn't find it :'(

I still to this day believe the mechanics have got it...

DJ-Star-Knight

Star Knight
I never lost a Pokemon game but I did something just as bad. I lost my NGC memory card which had data for Colosseum and Gale of Darkness XD. To make matters worst I has training a Mewtwo on Colosseum.

yeminied

I could not find my Pokémon Platinun cart for the life of me. It was made especially worse because that particular cart had a completed Pokédex and at least one Pokémon from each evolution family.

Thank goodness I found it several months later. It had fallen down behind the draws in my room. I always take extra special care of all my things, especially things worth a lot to me like my Pokémon games.

Hatsune Miku

emerald. my first pokemon game. i just found out i had been ev training blaziken.i had a shiny blaziken anyway because torchic was lighter than usual so i kept it.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I lost my Yellow several years ago. I drove myself crazy looking for it. I eventually found it after about a month in my underwear drawer. 0_0

Then, my Crystal went missing for a while. It turned up when I found it underneath the couch. Its internal battery died shortly afterward...

Those are the only Pokemon games I've lost, but I have lost many other games. Right now, I'm missing a bunch. My sister took them and put them in her video game case, which she can't find. -___-

Darkrai'sShadow

I almost lost my Diamond game while on vacation. At the time I thought I'd die because I had already played over 300 hours on it. It can be hard to keep track of those small DS game cards.

FormeEon

The DNA Master
Well, I lost my Ruby, Silver, and PMD Red and Blue, but I don't care about them. What I DO care about is the Black I lost.. I think I lost it at school after falling, but I'm still hoping I find it at home...! :/
Edit: And the worst part is it had like 15 Victini's in it, and I named the guy as my main Trainer..

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Oh boy let's see where to begin.

Pokemon Crystal- Mysteriously disappeared, I noticed it was gone once and I never found it. I am not even sure when it went missing, but it was only a few years back I think, but it could be related to the next two.

Pokemon Pearl- Lost it uh on one Easter I believe last year or the year before. However I am pretty certain my cousin stole it, why? Because he stole my Pokemon cards when I was 12 year old. Only difference is when I was 12 my mum, his mum and brother gave a damn and told him to give it back. Now I am 23 (22 at the time) and nobody really cares and my mother, or my sister don't even believe me when I say he stole it. And his mother knows he probably stole it too, she told me he tends to steal stuff.

Pokemon Emerald- This was after Pearl and Mario Kart (Yes he stole my Mario Kart DS as well at another time). I know it was him, because I know only three people were in my room that day (My birthday I think). His youngest brother and his younger sister, and him. (4 and 12) Now I know for a fact the youngest couldn't have reached Emerald and was only in there for the morning, his sister was only in there for the first half and then I was playing with her for the rest of the day (And I have let her borrowed DS games before, she knows all she needs to do is to ask, unlike her brother, hell I told her she could have some of the change that lies around my desk when she pretended to take them)..

Another thing is this, Pokemon Emerald was placed between Pokemon LG and another game. If it was just knocked down or lost then the game on top of it would have been knocked down too, but to steal it he placed the top game back (I even took a picture of my room before he came, and the picture clearly shows where Emerald was and where it wasn't now).

My aunt, his mother says he's probably sold them by now though >.> So I guess technically they aren't lost, they were stolen. However to this very day Pokemon Crystal still remains a mystery, is it lost somewhere in my room or did my cousin also steal that game without me noticing it. (He's really dumb though, same day Emerald was taken I left a fifty dollar note clearly out in the open, as to try and catch him. He took Emerald then the 50 though)

Autis-misc

Abridger
Pokemon Crystal- fell behind a dresser and, even after we moved it, was never found again.

Pokemon Ruby - i dont remember what happened that i lost but i know i had it atone point, so its still somewhere.

Pokemon MD explorers of sky- i left it somewhere and now its gone.

Pokemon ranger guardian signs- i think its in my pocket, but im too lazy to check. so right now, its lost.

My sister had this weird-as-hell copy of Emerald in which all of the text was in some kind of broken English and one of the Aqua grunts said the word "bastard". It was hilarious, but unfortunately I can't find it anymore.

diesel135

Mystical Trainer
I didn't lost them,but feels like that.I sold my leafgreen and ruby because at the time i thought i wouldn't play pokemon again,but now i feel very bad for selling leafgreen.My friends gave their emerald and sapphire to me but nobody has firered or leafgreen and i really loved that game.