• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever raised a Pokemon to level 100 without evolving it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
You read the question, right?

And now, have you ever done that?

I did it twice. When I got Crystal I caught a Seadra and I didn't knew how to evolve it, I raised him up to level 100 without evolveing. I left him like that. I raised a Ponyta too. Now training a Caterpie.

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Once, but it doesn't really count - back in the old days, before I evolved my Machoke, I Rare Candied it to L100.

Oh, and a Yellow Pikachu, and also a Poliwhirl, who I though was superior to Poliwrath simply because I discovered back then it was faster.

Last edited:

obada

frontier champion
They are too weak to be trained.
So I dont .

G

Geki

I've never technically raised a Pokemon to Lv.100, but right now I have a Pikachu at Lv.92 on my Crystal Version. I never evolved it obviously, and I beat the Johto Elite Four with it when it was Lv.61. It had Thunderbolt and a Light Ball, so that may have helped.

umbreot

God of Fusions
Not me, but I know a friend that made a torchic go all the way to LV.100 without evolving it. I plan to use a similar technique on my combusken who is currently LV.89. Once she completes LV.99 and goes to LV.100, I will let her evolove. Then I can use a heart scale to get back the valuable moves.

John Ray

England Rules!!!
I had a mudkip, cindaquil, pidgey, vulpix, chicorita, treecko, torchic, charmander, totodile, squirtle, bulbasaur, chansey, larvatar, pikachu and some other pokemon i can't remember in my old games.I got those pokemon to lv100 because i hate the evolution, well some of them.

If i remember the others i'll post it here again.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
A couple of times, actually. I had a level 100 Caterpie back on Pokémon Gold, the 'I refuse to take that Thunderstone' Pika on yellow and I've got a Combusken on Sapphire with it's attack maxxed out. There are a crapload of Rare Candied ones still lounging around on my red version, including the likes of Sandshrew, Charmeleon and Doduo. Most of my personal favourites infact~

Vycksta

Yes, because I AM that obsessed.

Horsea, Dratini and Haunter on Blue.
Pikachu and Haunter on Yellow.
Haunter on Silver.
Haunter on Leaf Green.
... and eventually Seadra and Haunter on Emerald.

... and no, Haunter isn't my favourite Ghost Pokemon. Second after the smexy Misdreavus. ;D

Torkoal

What? Exactly
Does it count if you do it with a pokemon that doesn't evolve? I've gotten some of the Legendaries to level 100 and technically, I didn't evolve them, but other than that no. Like the other people said, I'm not that obsessed.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
I Have raised cyndaquil to lv100 and then evolved it

shigilyboohoo

WalkingContradiction
I did an Ash Ketchum in my yellow game and kept every every pokemon unevolved except for charizard haha! And I beat the E4 with them too

jirachiken

lots of luv!
Never! I almost did in yellow with my pikachu at lv. 97, but I got bored and restarted it. I have to let my pokemon evolve unless I don't like it's evolutions. ( My Kyogre and Rayquaza, but they don't count)

Status
Not open for further replies.