• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever recieved a card in a different language?

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
I have one, in Japanese and it is Slowbro Team Rocket Returns 30.It has tiny bits in English, too.I just got it yesterday!

Aquarelle

Staff member
I have a Japanese Sentret card that I got at some store years ago.

I'm pretty sure I have another Japanese card, but I can't remember what it is. >_>

Ceromax

Sceptile.
I have a lot of the older cards that are other languages. my sisters friend gave them to me they include, french, japanese, spanish, and German.

bootsa

I have a few old Japanese E-reader cards and a german fire/water theme deck.

Shaqtus

Most Ghetto-est
I've got 3 Ninetales holographic cards from the base set, all in different languages (French, English, and Japanese).

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Got a Japanese Shaymin Sky Form card that was in promotion for the 11th movie that I was shocked to have found at my local Wal-Mart around the time that Shaymin was not actually acknowledge as a Pokemon legitimately here in America at the time that I got the card. I was actually debating on either getting that card or a Giratina Orgin Form card that was Japanese. Don`t actually remember what language they were in or not , but I remember that I got some foreign cards once in a bunch of cards that I got at Wal-Mart. They looked like they were Spanish or German neo series cards.

xScruffyx

I used to live in Japan when pokemon first came out... soo yea. lots of Japanese cards.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
I have six or so Japanese trainers, and one holo jolteon that I thought for a long time was extremely valuable. I threw it away the other day.

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
I found a random Spanish Persian. I can't even remember what kind of pack it was in....

Accelgor

METAGROSS SMASH!
Its lost but I had a spanish Omastar card.

KiraRebornXD

I once got a card from India and it was so hard to read Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!! My friend had it sent in their language as a prank and i hate him now!!!! lol

L3GNDKILLA

lf shinys+events :D
ive started collecting the japanese neo genesis recently and ive got the japanese typhlosion and heracross
ive got 2 of 3 neo promotional 9 card mini binders
ive got japanese 1st edition spiritomb holo
japanese 1st edition gengar lvx
japanese 1st edition alakazam e4 lvx
japanese 1st edition raikou suicune legend full top and bottom
gearman charizard g lvx promo
and loads more

SmartD

I got a couple of Japanese Pokemon cards on vacation one time. It was from the Gym Leaders set.

Shiningmilotic

Jewel of the Sea
many base cards in japanese, a few neo genesis including the japan edition starters, and the entire collection of rocket cards in japanese. I have the pikachu world collection binder, japanese edition, that features 9 pikachu cards in 9 different languages. Im sure many others have those too, but probably the united states released version. :p

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
I've only had 2. 1 was in Japanese,and the other one was in French. I had no clue what it said.

~Light

I only have a Japanese Horsea from Gym Heroes or Gym Challenge

I also have a French Nidoking from the Base series