• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever recruited a Pokémon that's an NPC in the game and pretended to be it?

Have you ever recruited a Pokémon that's an NPC in the game and pretended to be it?

You know how Wigglytuff is the Guildmaster in PMD 2? So it's like recruiting a Wigglytuff and walking around in the Guild pretending to be him. So have you ever done something like this?

I know I have. Back when i got PMD 2 and saw a wild Bidoof, I really thought it was him and tried to recruit him. I was disappointed when I found out he wasn't an NPC lol

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
Um, actually, you can only walk around as someone who isn't the starter you chose at the beginning in dungeons, except in the first PMD games. In other words, you cannot be a Wigglytuff while you are in the guild.
But that doesn't stop you from being Treecko, evolving, and pretending to be the Grovyle from the future. And, like I said, you can walk around as different Pokemon in the first PMD games, so you could run around as Gengar or something. Or even Persian, who evolves from Meowth, a starter, so you don't even have to recruit him.
And, to answer your question, I never have, but I'm going to. ;D

Aquarelle

Staff member
Back when my sister watched me play PMD2, I would take a Bidoof to a dungeon with me and we would pretend that it was the annoying Bidoof from the guild. :p

PMDFanatic

Tyranitar's team was with Charizard and Alakazam, right? That was team ACT, wasn't it...? I don't remember xD But I'm about to find out, seeing as I've restarted Blue.

As for what you're saying, I did change the leader in EoT to Chatot so I could run around and pretend to be doing the morning chant xD

PMDFanatic

I AM Grovyle ( I evolved )right now and i showed my brother and He said:
OMG HAX!!!!!1111!!!

Your brother is kind of stupid, then :p Treecko -> Grovyle -> Sceptile, isn't it..?