• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever tried to make the game harder?

Paraico

Ground Pound
I have done a Nuzlocke challenge which is

1. Faint=Death/ Which means Perma Box
2. Catch the first Poke' in each route.
3. Name every Pokemon you get.

sunnygowing

Getting there...
I tried it (Nuzlocke) for Platinum until I ragequitted at the 2nd gym.
A friend of mine is doing one for Bl**dy Platinum (A hack which makes everything harder) and he's at about the 2nd gym as well.

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I don't use Ubers. Once I tried using one, it made battles a breeze.

CombatWombat

I battle every single CPU trainer that i see on every route which takes a while depending on how long the route is, number of trainers, and the number of their pokemon and their lv.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
It's supposed to be faint-release when you Nuzlocke.

I kinda want to do the N challenge I read about, where you release all of your pokemon in your party except for one at the beginning of each city, and you have to keep catching new ones and releasing them.

It's supposed to be faint-release when you Nuzlocke.

I kinda want to do the N challenge I read about, where you release all of your pokemon in your party except for one at the beginning of each city, and you have to keep catching new ones and releasing them.

This one sounds very interesting,
But I would get attached.

I too, battle every single trainer and try to maintain all 6 pokemon at the same level.