• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever used Prankdial?

Have you ever used Prankdial?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Never used it

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
I really like to use Prankdial (bad I know.) and I was wondering if anyone else on here has used the website before. If you haven't...well let me give you a brief description. If you already know what it is, skip the bold font.

Prankdial is a service where you can crank call people by choosing a audio from the site. Without a Token ID, You only have 3 free calls per day, however you can bypass this by simply turning off your router then plugging it back in. If the call is successful, you have the option to download it on your computer or share it with other users on the site.

My latest prank calls on there was to a TV bingo phone number. First I used the Numa Numa audio, a little kid picked up the call and then the song played. He didn't say anything so I guess I weirded him out lol. He hung up and I called him again, this time by using "One Last Call" Again, he didn't say anything.

sweetie

lovely love
i think i did when i was younger, yeah. looking back it was pretty stupid.

LeafLord

Gym Leader
I did when I was 11.
One day, police tracked our call & We got in trouble.
I assume we can talk about normal prank calls too, right?

Zwitter™

Surhomme
Short answer no.

However I want you to look at the title and the poll options again. When someone answers no to ever having used Prankdial, it implies that they have never used it. So why did you feel you needed to add the "never used it" option when it's quite redundant.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
no actually, i'm horrible at prank calling. its too funny if i'm at anthony's house and,, haven't tried it by myself

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
No, I use Skype for all my prank calling needs. ;)