• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever? Version 2

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
nope

Have you ever played other systems then nintendo?

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
Indeed. My fury is unparalleled, for it is boundless and imperishable. The only actions I can take to quench the indescribable girth of this rage is to surround myself in agonizingly sugary bliss, every moment of every day. Although sometimes I'm just depressed instead. That's a bit different.

Have you ever looked back at the grand orchestration of the cosmos, only to realize that the world and everything you live within is just a kitchen sponge?

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
No, but I might if this dental hygiene of mine keeps up. That would be painful, I would imagine.

Have you ever contemplated the base fundamental values of why I keep talking in a pseudo-scientific sentence structure? Or, why anybody would talk in a pseudo-scientific sentence structure?

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Yeah, the only time I've been grounded too.

HYE been called out in front of a large crowd?

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
When I was graduating from high school at my commencement I was

HYE did impressions of characters from Animaniacs?

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
true

Have you ever been to disneyland?