• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever wanted to live in the world of pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew801

Hey i thought id start this thread to ask, has anyone ever thought that it would be totally awsome to live in a world of pokemon!!

i remember when i was like, 5 and i had pokemon yellow, i would pretend i was a trainer and i would talk to my pikachu all the time and like act out battles and stuff lol good times good times. so share you stories if you have ever wanted pokemon to be real!

Mr. Fresh

Slayer of noobs
Not really no, Id much rather be the master manipulating the game, then the actual pawn that is the trainer.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Yep. But one bad thing: somehow people don't care if you're in a hurry.

That is... in-game.

You: The Legendaries are attacking!! D:
Random Trainer: I like shorts. They're nice and comfy to wear! *battle*

ScorpoNok

I wanted to live in Pokemon world when i was playing Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire, but i don't have time to think about Pokemon world :D

badboiboom

when i was ALOt younger me and my brothers would dress up in pokemon costumes and have ''battles''...

good times good times..

KetchupO

tωisted
Yeah, I always wanted to live in the Pokemon World.... It's more calm and better than this world, though.

Yes, in our world we have people who's main goal in life is to flood the Earth, cause earthquakes, and even recreate the universe by ending our current one. -__-

No. It would not be 'awesome'. It'd be freaky and dangerous.

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
Yes, a real Pokémon World would be awesome! But only on one condition: all humans must be immortal, cause so many pokémon can kill you with their attacks :p And in a year, all pokémon would rule tha world!!!

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Yes, in our world we have people who's main goal in life is to flood the Earth, cause earthquakes, and even recreate the universe by ending our current one. -__-

No. It would not be 'awesome'. It'd be freaky and dangerous.

QFT.

I have to wonder how mad people are there. Couldn't be any worse here. Or could it?

Littercube

Haywire

Not to mention how the government has to depend upon a 10 year old kid to defeat these terrorist groups, due to their incompetence.

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
It depends.

Am I the 10 year old kid that goes around butting into other people's business, barging into people's houses and saving the world from megalomaniacs and the legendary beast things that have the power to destroy the world?

Or am I the idiot that stands around at the same place and keeps getting beat by said 10 year old? Yeah, I'd rather be the guy who give you the Super Rod. I get to live in a house by the lake, which I would love.

Sinnohdragon

Dragoness~
Yep, i have.

But i also have some common sense that what happens on the games cannot be duplicated into the world that we have now. It may be more environmentally friendly, but there are no roads for cars and other transport linking places together. And have people standing day and night at allocated positions waiting to challenge people to a battle. (hopping up and down if they see a v.s seeker lol)

But if it was more like this world, but adding the pokemon and the gyms ect maybe it could work... if we were careful about the pokemon not wiping out the human race or burning everything down with flamethrower or destroying buildings with earthquake...

Shiny_Gible

Darth Giblius
i remember when i was like, 5 and i had pokemon yellow, i would pretend i was a trainer and i would talk to my pikachu all the time and like act out battles and stuff lol good times good times. so share you stories if you have ever wanted pokemon to be real!

Haha, lol, I used to do stuff like that too. Living in the pokemon world would be cool, depending on where I live (but I know there's already a thread on that). As long as it is more realistic, so I don't look at some random guy and he says "Wah! ... Nice scarf, kid!" and we are forced into battle, that's a harsh life. ;p

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Yes, actually. As a toddler, I used to dream that I was riding on a Pidgeot over top the clouds. :)

But I always knew that it wasn't real, and never will be, obviously.

latios x

ultamite trainer
you know what would be even cooler? if we all lived in a pokemon world and we were all pokemon. i would be latios, and i would fly around the place. what fun! ^^

9a39e9e2edec1ca4af64a31e6f7f05d0.png

latios x

ultamite trainer
you know what would be even cooler? if we all lived in a pokemon world and we were all pokemon. i would be latios, and i would fly around the place. what fun! ^^

also, if pokemon were real, id worship arceus =]

5b954f513c3609d931b63c7daf89f667.png

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
Sadly, yes. I'm sick and tired of living in the real world, and I always wish to live in a world of my favorite video games.

Empoleon01

Avada Kedavra!
yeh it would be awesome but in real life flamethrower would burn you to death so always carry a water type plus there would be a lot of destruction but bad guys always loose well in pokemon they do

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
yeh it would be awesome but in real life flamethrower would burn you to death so always carry a water type plus there would be a lot of destruction but bad guys always loose well in pokemon they do

There are so many ways to die in there. Ignore the naive anime and let us liiiist:
-Death by fire
-Death by drowning
-Death by electrocution
-Death by being cut
-Death by strangulation
-Death by sharp spikes/bites
-Death by being eaten (I made this up--but it's likely)
-Death by having to walk/bike everywhere
-Death by being surrounded by morons

+ MORE

But yeah, that's still in "Earth", so ugh........... For once I feel like the sarcastic members... Or an alien... "Earthlings".

Status
Not open for further replies.