• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever wondered that you were born in wrong country/ in wrong time?

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
PragerU should be cancelled, as in, not allowed to be on Youtube.
Then the Right-Wingers will say THEY wanted cancelled the left youtubers that matched PragerU .........no as lefty myself no one should be a '' cancelled '' as wrong way to fix the issue.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I'm not really sure what you trying to say here.

I should clarify that I don't think that all of the older generation are a fault here. I mean, there is a lot of "boomer logic" that plagues Facebook, and while that is a problem, the real problem are corporate lobbyists (in this case oil executives) and politicians that support them. Because of the decisions made by some people who will comparatively not live on this planet much longer, the people who inherit this planet will be left with an environmental catastrophe.

Also, PragerU should be cancelled, as in, not allowed to be on Youtube.
PragerU is everything wrong with humanity. At least it makes for good memes, though.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
wait isn't PragerU that one channel that made a video that said that mentioned "crushing a slave rebellion" as one of the "great" things some guy did?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
wait isn't PragerU that one channel that made a video that said that mentioned "crushing a slave rebellion" as one of the "great" things some guy did?
“Comply or die”.

Here’s a good video explaining what all is wrong with PragerU:

PoDiRancher

I'm not really sure what you trying to say here.

I should clarify that I don't think that all of the older generation are a fault here. I mean, there is a lot of "boomer logic" that plagues Facebook, and while that is a problem, the real problem are corporate lobbyists (in this case oil executives) and politicians that support them. Because of the decisions made by some people who will comparatively not live on this planet much longer, the people who inherit this planet will be left with an environmental catastrophe.

Also, PragerU should be cancelled, as in, not allowed to be on Youtube.
If PragerU should be cancelled then The Young Turks too. How readily the left censors speech leaves me... speechless.