• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have you ever.....

payne

Whats good Fam
Have you ever ran into a shiny and didnt notice it was shiny so you ran away from it or killed it? Well i once ran into a shiny oddish and didnt notice it was shiny so i ran away from it. if this thread is dumb plz tell me and ill take it off.

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
its kinda dumb :D

i once fought a shiny Mewtwo and didn't know and traded it to my friend for a couple of pokemon starters XD lol, lets just say hes not my friend because he wouldn't trade it back :(

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
i once fought a shiny Mewtwo and didn't know and traded it to my friend for a couple of pokemon starters XD lol, lets just say hes not my friend because he wouldn't trade it back :(

ouch, that has got to hurt...

me, not to my knowlege, but u never know really do u

Mew3

Kill `em!
I once killed a shiny Whismur while training Azumarill. He killed it with 1 Tackle.

Yuna

Sweet beauty
No. I`m not blind.

ninja_velmor

i prolly have i run away from battles alot and dont really pay attention. but yeah that sucks for everyone that has either killed one or ran from one.

mrrrrrrr KENNEDY

Latest (SR)
its kinda dumb :D

if someone did that to me i would kick seven shades of **** out of them lol
i don't think i have but i nearly ran from a zigzagoon years ago but caught it then restarted my game a week later lol

Glitch Master

What Happened?
Ive never found a shiny -.-

Sion9

I have never run/ killed a wild shiny...
But I did find a shiny Raichu in BT once...so I had to kill it:(

game_mayhem

I'm too coo', foo'
Well it was on safari zone that I found a shiny gloom, but it ran away, since I tried to catch it, and well that was one of my very first shiny's, and the first time I discovered them.

latiaswindblast

Yes,I killed a Shiny Wingull.

Treemander

~ The Wise Cracker ~
Well it doesn't matter because he has no starter on that game and if he wanted one... he will start over again lol :D and no mewtwo for him.

Don't even know where he lives but i bet i could find some1 with a shiny in my town

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
I've ran away from a shiny Wailmer while I was fishing for a Staryu.

Watermaniac

My 1st shiny ever
Perhaps, but i don´t know, i often run from wild pokemon without even looking (i usually get all sleepy while playing)

I guess.. hope not

Shine Master

I lost both a shiny Nidorino and a shiny Rhyhorn because they ran away from me in the safari zone. I was trying to get a lucky egg from a Chansey. I still don't have one.