• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell asleep on a bus once due to narcolepsy. Woke up two hours later in a bus parking lot. Was fun getting home.

Have you ever had a song stuck in your head, despite having not having heard it for years?

Veens

Viva la Vida.

Have you ever run into a(n) (old) friend abroad?

Ascended Dialga

Nope. #ForeverAlone

Have you ever played Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door?

Ascended Dialga

I may have in gym class back when I was in school. That sport is called "soccer" here in the States.

Have you ever played golf?

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
I prefer the name Soccer to football. I grew up with it as soccer.

I have, but not recently.

Have you ever stood in a busy place and gotten confused about where you want to go? Resulting in being spun around by busy people? :3

Ascended Dialga

I'm not into sports, so no.

Have you ever found yourself staring blankly at your computer screen for several minutes wondering what to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.