• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I held a snake once, but I don't think it was for that long XD

Have you ever ate dragon fruit?

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
All the time. I don't even get HBO.

Have you ever broken a window by mistake?

LadyTriox

Yes, many. XD But only in my head.

Have you ever made up a whole pokemon region with at least 100 fake pokemon in it? :)

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Almost certainly.

Have you ever been on a long haul flight?

LadyTriox

No and I heard it's not very safe there. :/

Have you ever ate something sweet at the computer? XD

LadyTriox

Likely, but i doubt my family ever cared if i did that or not XD

Have you ever laughed so hard milk came out of your nose? XD

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
a loooooong time ago
Have you ever caused a massive amount of anarchy in a god game (such "The Sims" or the Tycoon-based games)? *NOTE: this can range from removing toilets in The Sims or feeding angry guests to a T-Rex in Zoo Tycoon, or making rides that make people drown in Rollercoaster Tycoon*

burninator59

Definitely true, I used to make death trap rides in Rollercoaster Tycoon and actively drown people who were thinking negative things about my park...

Have you ever written a book?

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Yeah if you count a thesis. If not, nope.

Have you ever been close to a celebrity for more than 30 mins (not watching them from afar)?

Status
Not open for further replies.