• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascended Dialga

Yes.

Have you ever gone trick-or-treating?

Cat's Eye Draco

No. I always got candy from my grandparents and school parties, though, so I can't say as I missed much.

Have you ever had to get braces on your teeth?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Yeah I wore for three years when I was a kid and it was totally worth it. :)

Have you ever forgotten to buy certain things when you go for shopping?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
No. I thought they closed it years ago.

Have you ever made jewelry? I’m talking about actual jewelry and not the pasta necklaces and friendship bracelets kids make.

Cat's Eye Draco

When I was little I had a do-it-yourself jewelry kit that I made bracelets and such with by stringing different kinds of beads on elastic, but actual metal and/or stone jewelry? No.

Have you ever forgotten to give someone a message?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Yes, but pretty much only for holidays and weekends. I've discovered that caffeine doesn't really keep me awake, it's simply that the drink needs to be cold.

Have you ever seen Horseshoe Falls (it's was more impressive than Niagara Falls, at least from the American side)?

Zephraxe

I have not broken any records of any kind, whether it be an achievement of some sort or a vinyl record.

Have you ever seen a full solar eclipse?

Status
Not open for further replies.