• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I... don't think so.

Have you ever had a desire to learn to play the bagpipes?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
...Maybe.

Have you ever wanted to learn a different language willingly?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Yes. Took three years of Spanish in high school. Not very fluent but what i had learned was useful for me when I went to Spain last year.

NP has had rice balls before?

DestinyCera

All around Melee fighter!!
Tried making them and failed...miserably. Ate one anyway cause rice is rice! XD

Have you ever tried to make crepes before? (Again, completely failed - mine looked like scrambled eggs the first batch. X_x)

TheWanderingMist

That would be my favorite sandwich.

Have you ever owned farm animals?

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Nope! My mom wouldn't want to probably xD I just have my wittle dog :3

Have you ever lived with a black cat?

TheWanderingMist

Yep. My neighbor used to get kittens from his son all the time. They were barn cats and often ended up wandering over to our house and we eventually just took one in that happened to be black. Had to send her away due to health problems, which was less sad than it should have been since we'd already been through about twenty to thirty cats at that point [they tended to wander into the street].

Have you ever tried to take an egg from underneath a chicken?

TheWanderingMist

No, not on the rare occasions I was on them.

Have you ever considered what life would be like if Pokemon never got off the ground?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No, because that sounds terrible.

Have you ever been in love?

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
A few times, or so I though.

Have you ever went to see a movie re-released in theatres with some gimmick like 3D (not remakes, just the same movie, but with some sort of anniversary or other gimmick), even if you've seen that movie before at least a dozen times?

DestinyCera

All around Melee fighter!!
I wanted to (how weird does that sound!!) but my family said not to waste the money on a theater experience and wait for a DVD to watch it as much as I wanted to. XD

Have you ever helped a person with dementia stay calm? :3 (smiling cause it's a good thing to do, despite being hard)

Wolfaotic

send smeargles
Nope. No one in my family has dementia, nor have I worked around anyone with it.

Have you ever wondered why things are what they are, instead of accepting it straight away?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah, a few times.

Have you even journeyed waterways?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No.

Have you ever experienced a temperature of above 40%C ?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
True.

Have you even ran 6 miles a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.